Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2024 12:01:19 AM EDT
BLA in Hebron, OH is going out of business. Owner posted the store will be closing today. I guess I'll need a new Dealer for transfers now.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:31:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Hope it's a personal decision and not a FJBFATF pile of bullshit
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:47:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Guy I drilled a couple wells for bought him out. He's a good guy I'll try to get him to sign up and tell him to offer a arfcom discount.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:26:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I was there on Sat to pick up some lowers.  Dave mentioned he was closing but hadn't put and exact date for it.

Buckeye Lake Armory has been a good shop and Dave is a great guy to do business with.  

So who else in central Ohio has decent FFL transfer rates?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:44:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SGT-Fish] [#4]
I'm in stoutsville. $25 or $20 with current CCW.

Jake @ ChevTec Group
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:14:41 PM EDT
[#5]
last 3 transactions (20$/) for me went thru Dennis Tubbs, https://www.ffldealernetwork.com/marion/central/gunworks-research-development-llc

last transaction was before Wu Flu lockdown though.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 5:30:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I will probably give Whitestone Ordnance in Marysville a try if I ever need another transfer. That could be years from now.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:38:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheWellGuy] [#7]
Denny tubbs was an ithaca shotgun guy. I did his well as well.
Bob is a super nice guy. I drilled the well for his house and then later drilled an ag well for him. He had a gunshop before he bought out Buckeye lake armory, but he still needs some support expanding like this. The shop is Fredericktown pallet sales. I'm not gonna say bring a trailer, but I have the last three times. This is the guy that sells pallets to the guys that sell pallets. I particularly enjoy his home depot stuff. I told him I mentioned him here. I asked him if he would give you guys a discount.
He said online says $20 mention arfcom he'll do it for $10.

Fredericktown pallet sales
176 s Main Street
Fredericktown Ohio 43019
(Back of building)

Tuesday-Friday 10-6
Saturday 10-4
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top