Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2020 11:33:49 AM EDT
I know they say give them 60 days just wondering what other people’s time frames were when they got theirs.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 8:02:52 PM EDT
[#1]
My last one was a couple weeks.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 1:58:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Prior to the oil boom, mine would be done in less than a month, sometimes about 2 weeks.  Then around 2014 or so, it took over 6 months.  At that time you could only submit your renewal 60 days prior to expiration & you aren't allowed to contact them to find out whats going on.  This last time it took about a month again, but of course the oil boom has stopped for a couple years now.  They changed how early you can submit your renewal paperwork, 6 months now IIRC.  They also need to give us some way of checking on our permit as it's going through.  It's one of the reasons I always send my paperwork registered mail, so they can't say they never got it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top