Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2024 4:18:12 AM EDT
Hey California bros, forgive my ignorance. But am I correct that the courts have handed California a freedom victory with its ammo restrictions?

Will this allow ME, an Arizona resident to buy ammo in California when I am visiting without issues of being an out of state resident? I just want to be clear. In a previous thread, I was inquiring about this because I will be visiting family soon and taking Mom and grandson shooting. It would be nice to be able to buy ammo on an as needed basis while there versus bringing a freaking ton of it with me.

I keep reading that California is regaining more and more 2A freedom. It makes moving back to the beach there to be close to Mom more of a realistic possibility. I’ve got ARs, AKs and mags that are/were not previously “California friendly”.  I dream of a free California. Don’t get me wrong, living in Arizona is nice, but it’s not “home”. FWIW, I am a single issue voter.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 1:04:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Presently the ammo situation shouldn’t be an issue, but the state has already ran crying to the 9th so things could potentially change.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 6:56:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I was at Turner in Corona the day after the decision.
OTC for a cheesehead,  so you're not going to have a problem.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 10:26:50 PM EDT
[#3]
The Ninth has granted the States motion to stay. It’s over for now.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 12:35:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ajcrash:
The Ninth has granted the States motion to stay. It’s over for now.
View Quote

I was sad to hear about that last night.

It’s disgusting that liberals in power will do ANY cheating nasty thing to push their agenda. Every loophole! If you consider how unamerican that is, they can only be easily identified as traitors or infiltrators.

I have high hopes though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top