Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2024 6:49:04 PM EDT
Who are all you guys using for car insurance right now? I've got Allstate, and like many others, my rates just went up. I've got three drivers (myself, wife and 17 year old son) four vehicles and a camper on the policy. I'm currently looking at $508 a month which I haven't been able to beat checking around. The worst part is Allstate is billing me two months at a whack, instead of monthly. Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 9:30:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Geico has the best rates right now.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 5:49:22 PM EDT
[#2]
What area are you in? I have State Farm and our rates are pretty good. But we are back in NorCal now, we lived in San Diego for a while in State Farm was crazy down there for us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top