Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2024 10:09:39 PM EDT
Been under a rock for a while. What happened to the gun show at the Sharonville convention center?
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 11:02:30 PM EDT
[#1]
It moved somewhere. The convention center raised it's rate.

Not sure where it moved to.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 8:11:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Moved to Butler County fair grounds. C&E has updated their calendar to reflect this…. I haven’t been to a show at the new location yet.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 11:19:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, I believe it’s in Hamilton, Ohio at the fairgrounds. Heard the show was small but that was few months ago. Maybe better now.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 6:20:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Just got home from the OGCA meeting in Wilmington. But you have to be a member to attend.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 9:06:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HK-Slap:
Just got home from the OGCA meeting in Wilmington. But you have to be a member to attend.
View Quote

And how does one become a member?
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 9:09:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By CavVet:

And how does one become a member?
View Quote

You have to have a member sponsor you and then be voted in.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:23:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Is the Cincinnati gun show the old Dave Goodman shows? If so I didn't know C&E had taken them over.

OGCA is definitely worth taking the time to become a member of, their membership is aging and needs younger blood to keep it going.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 8:03:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: slimslade] [#8]
Originally Posted By KnightofTheOldeCode:
Is the Cincinnati gun show the old Dave Goodman shows? If so I didn't know C&E had taken them over.

OGCA is definitely worth taking the time to become a member of, their membership is aging and needs younger blood to keep it going.
View Quote
Yes, if you mean the show held in Sharonville.

and

I saw a bunch of younger people with guest passes come by the table this weekend.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 9:20:01 AM EDT
[#9]
I've been to two of the Hamilton shows. It's about the same size as Sharonville, around 300 tables. It is in two separate rooms. Mostly the same people that setup in Sharonville. Plenty of free parking. Much better than driving around Sharonville's lot to find a place.
If you are looking for an AR15 or parts, that's the place to be.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 8:12:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Been to 2 shows. $750 for new Glocks.

Decent prices for ammo.

Gun prices are retard strength.

Saw alot of parts but who knows who manufacturers them.

I remember the days of Bill Goodmans at the hockey arena in Norwood. It's never been the same since.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top