Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2022 8:47:47 PM EDT
Have a couple friends there. Will be around the French Quarter, downtown and Metairie areas. Maybe elsewhere.

Looks like my TN permit is honored. Here in TN I can carry concealed or open on my permit.

How does that work in LA? When I lived in another state it was 100% concealed and if it printed you were in violation or you could open carry without a permit. I don't want to open carry but I don't want to stress about someone seeing it and being out of compliance.

Also, can I carry into a restaurant if I am not drinking? I don't really want to leave anything in the car in case it gets broken into. I have low expectations
Any other odd LA or NO specific carry restrictions I should be aware of?

I would like a hotel with a balcony over one of the main drags in the FQ. Anyone have a recommendation? Thinking about that for just the weekend. Staying elsewhere the rest of the time. Want to be able to hang out on the balcony and people watch and also be close to the bars so we can have a few drinks and not have to drive.

Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top