Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2024 8:50:53 PM EDT
The company behind Montana's exclusive Yellowstone Club will submit plans for its first development in Colorado near Steamboat Springs as soon as May, according to a document detailing the nearly 6,500-acre private ski and golf development called Stagecoach Mountain Ranch.

The developer, Discovery Land Company, LLC, is named in a draft letter submitted to the Upper Yampa Water Conservancy District last week. That letter is seeking confirmation that the district has available water in Stagecoach Reservoir that could be used for snowmaking and irrigation of a golf course.

The draft letter says Discovery plans on submitting a development application including 697 homes and "extensive recreational amenities" to the Routt County Planning Department in May.

"Discovery Land Company, LLC is proposing a residential development on a portion of 6,412 acres, consisting of multiple properties located south of the Stagecoach Reservoir in Routt County," the draft letter reads. "Discovery intends to submit a Preliminary Subdivision Plan for the Stagecoach Development to Routt County in May 2024."

moar
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:25:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I wish these losers would build their next club in Haiti
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:11:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rock_Ranger:
I wish these losers would build their next club in Haiti
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:31:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I see where they are interested in building the ski area. It's going to be a playground for rich people. There's only a small road that accesses that valley, if the ski area is at all large it will quickly become swamped.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top