Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2023 1:33:56 PM EDT
Hey guys got a question for y’all. So I’m not 100% up to date on the happenings in DE, but someone with an AR that said he had to have proof of ownership to register it.

Now this was purchased 16yrs ago in another state. The shop it was bought from was closed down long ago. He doesn’t have an invoice or receipt from that long ago either. Hell, I don’t have an invoice on stuff I bought last year.

It doesn’t have any evil features most states hate. Crowned national match barrel, fixed stock, and so on.

The local shop told him to not worry about it because of all the 2a groups going against it.

So what’s the current route for something like that?
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 8:14:38 AM EDT
[#1]
fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 12:19:21 PM EDT
[#2]
In.
Link Posted: 8/20/2023 1:22:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Some DE info can be found here:
https://www.mdshooters.com/forums/delaware.72/

As for the new laws. Hopefully the Courts will throw them out. But for now, it's the law and you can be charged.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:20:06 PM EDT
[#4]
When , why would he have to prove it's legality ? Only shoot on private property and don't tell people " I have an AR".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top