Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2023 4:55:26 PM EDT
Is there a way to get a death certificate in Tulsa? I'm looking for the disposition of a NFA firearm someone owned a loooong time ago, but apparently need the next of kin or death cert for ATF's lookup.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 9:30:45 AM EDT
[#1]
You might contact the local abstract office and see if they can? I know they can for real property but I don’t know on none taxed properties. But NFA is taxed by revenue just like real property. Does it have to be signed or can it be a copy? If it can be a none certificate copy you should be able to get a copy at the county seat.
Link Posted: 10/27/2023 11:22:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Check with Oklahoma vital records division. If a relative, you can apply for one online. Otherwise, you might call them and find out how to proceed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top