Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2024 10:16:13 PM EDT
Where are all the voters that think Obiden should get re-elected, from? Milwaukee inner city? Madison’s stupid students? Unphuckingbelievable…our state is a disgrace, almost hate to admit I live here!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:45:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I can't believe after this performance I still see Biden signs in yards.  

I would be so fucking embarrassed to vote for someone that has literally set us back decades.  I can't really think of a single positive thing he's done....
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:51:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:09:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Slvrktman:
Where are all the voters that think Obiden should get re-elected, from? Milwaukee inner city? Madison’s stupid students? Unphuckingbelievable…our state is a disgrace, almost hate to admit I live here!
View Quote

Never happen. It's pretty damn difficult to repeal a constitutional amendment (22nd). AFAIK, it's only been done one time - alcohol prohibition (18th) was repealed (21st) 16 years later. And that should've never been an amendment to start with, it was a mistake that corrected itself.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:19:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By prebans:
Much of Milwaukee and Dane Counties do us no favors.

Plus the majorities of Ashland, Bayfield, Columbia, Door, Douglas, Eau Claire, Iowa, La Crosse, Menomonee, Portage, Rock, and Sauk Counties.
View Quote

Don't forget about the influx of FIBS in Kenosha, Racine ,and Walworth counties.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:17:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kapusta] [#5]
What irks me is they run away from the cesspool created by the dems they voted for, move to WI and then still vote dem.  Idiots of the highest order.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:28:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By kapusta:
What irks me is they run away from the cesspool created by the dems they voted for, move to WI and then still vote dem.  Idiots of the highest order.
View Quote

Not all of them. Not even a majoriy of them, from what I've seen in my area. Those I've encountered were mostly those who gave up trying to beat the Dem political machine in IL by voting conservative (an impossibility with the "rigged" elections so commonplace even the "riggers" can't see it as unusual), and decided to finally GTFO. They do not bring that shit with them, they're running from it as fast as they can.

Which is exactly what I did.... 33 years ago. I was ahead of the "rush" you might say...
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:58:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By rfb45colt:

Not all of them. Not even a majoriy of them, from what I've seen in my area. Those I've encountered were mostly those who gave up trying to beat the Dem political machine in IL by voting conservative (an impossibility with the "rigged" elections so commonplace even the "riggers" can't see it as unusual), and decided to finally GTFO. They do not bring that shit with them, they're running from it as fast as they can.

Which is exactly what I did.... 33 years ago. I was ahead of the "rush" you might say...
View Quote

I fled the Chicago area back in 1993 due to a slowdown in construction work and the blatantly corrupt regime of mayor Richard M. Daley. Best decision I ever made. The times I've returned to the Chicago area in
the past 31 years I could count on one hand.
Gary
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:37:39 AM EDT
[#8]
I think a majority of the "refugees" that escape to WI do it for pretty much the same reason - just fed up with the liberal BS of their "homeland".  I was referring to the ones that move here and bring their liberal BS with them - seemingly ignorant of the fact that their liberal thinking is why they're moving in the first place and are intent on repeating their mistakes.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:39:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By jack_pine_savage:

I fled the Chicago area back in 1993 due to a slowdown in construction work and the blatantly corrupt regime of mayor Richard M. Daley. Best decision I ever made. The times I've returned to the Chicago area in
the past 31 years I could count on one hand.
Gary
View Quote

I was in the Chicago based roofers union from 1967-1986. Lived in sw burbs.

Since moving northin '91, I've been back to 'shitsville' exactly 4 times. Dad's funeral in July 1996. After dad's death, mom was selling the house, moving into condo. Went back down to pickup a bunch of stuff I inherited from dad before the house was sold, including his guns, snowmobiles, and all his tools. A year later, mom died also, we went to her funeral in Aug 97.  Mom had bought all new stuff for her new condo (lived in it 2 weeks )... some of it still unpacked and in original boxes. Kitchen utensils, TV, new furniture, etc. Now that mom & dad were gone, my sister was moving too (to FL), so she didn't want any of it, as it cost more to move it than buy it. My oldest daughter was getting married in Oct 97, so we gave it all to her. My future son-in-law and I rented a U Haul, and went to get it all for them (bridal shower in a box van, they called it). That was Sept '97.... the last time I set foot south of that state line.

LOL... I've only been south of Hwy 29 5 times in the 33 years I've been up here. Rarely go south of 64, and that's only 1 mile, for the Antigo gun shows. With a daughter in Green Bay and another near Twin Cities in MN, once I got to 29, I either went east or west...never south. Once I went to Racine to pick up daughter and 2 grandkids when they needed a ride back home (what a shit hole that is), 3 times to Madison (ccw committee hearings & pro-gun gatherings twice, once as a witness in fed court grand jury), and once to open a safe (for a friend and member here).
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:30:54 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm flabbergasted that the state is tied in the polls. Can't imagine 50% of the people in this state will vote for that POS again. Let alone pammy or eberes.

All I can say is it's a good thing those college idiots aren't protesting in the streets for hamas.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:06:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kapusta] [#11]
Originally Posted By Chipper44mag:
I'm flabbergasted that the state is tied in the polls. Can't imagine 50% of the people in this state will vote for that POS again. Let alone pammy or eberes.

All I can say is it's a good thing those college idiots aren't protesting in the streets for hamas.
View Quote

Not yet, anyway.

Yup.  Madistan
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 6:51:37 PM EDT
[#12]
am preferring to call them demonbrats.  Most the northern most counties went demonbrat years ago, not sure about Iron.   https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/wisconsin/   looks like Iron stayed red.  Moved to outside of madison from Pa in 1992, 4 years later got to NW Wi.   Since retiring, haven't been south of Chetek (local gun shop).  am of belief the counties next to minnesota are turning, as more they transition to bedroom communities of the cities.  While still have some friends in Madison area, no plans to ever go back down.  Wouldn't go to Milwaukee or the cities on a bet.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:26:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Chukar:

Don't forget about the influx of FIBS in Kenosha, Racine ,and Walworth counties the whole G-D state.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:00:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Clearly I spoke to soon. Never underestimate the stupidity of a college education idiot.

Good ole common sense goes a lot farther then a slip of paper saying your smart. That you bought.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top