Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2024 4:19:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nvcdl]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:22:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Go figure.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:46:51 PM EDT
[#2]
He changed.  Too much lawyering and rubbing up on DC critters.  Very disappointed,  knew him from VT.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:35:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nvcdl] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Panta_Rei:
He changed.  Too much lawyering and rubbing up on DC critters.  Very disappointed,  knew him from VT.
View Quote

I was initially impressed when he ran in 2022 but the more I talked with him, the more he came off as your typical politician.  

I'd text Yesli Vega and get a honest response - Anderson would have his campaign manager respond with a non-response.  

The fact that the swamp has endorsed him this go around, his working with a Dem law partnership and his generally shady campaign tactics have really turned me off on Anderson

Cameron Hamilton and his wife have been active at the grassroots in Orange and are very genuine Christians and pro-2A conservatives.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:58:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Spoke to both of them at length at a public function.  Hamilton was very clear in his beliefs and plans.  Anderson even gave non answers in person, and just referred to his military service.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:42:12 AM EDT
[#5]
The Swamp is really over-emphasizing military, sudden Trump love and a heavy dose of egos.   John McGuire is another Swamp critter.   The VA GOP might be splintering, there's some really good candidates coming out to actually route the RINOs.  

Can't say enough good things about Cameron Hamilton, he doesnt need to highlight service and chooses to identify as a family man....meanwhile Anderson keeps yapping about combat for which there's plenty of ODA negativity about him.  Dems are doing similarly.....hyping up Vindman.  

Go Hamilton/Cao!
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 12:52:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nvcdl] [#6]
The Washington Post endorsement of Derrick Andersonin the Republican primary (they will undoubtedly support the Dem in the general) confirms that Anderson is the LEAST conservative candidate.  The Post’s choices in Northern Virginia’s U.S. House primaries

Link Posted: 5/17/2024 7:17:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes, it's easy to pick the best candidate - Which one do the Pr0g outlets "REE!!!" about the most?
Top Top