Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2023 9:15:12 AM EDT

I picked this up at the Hertz rental place on Lakeland Dr. They said they were going to toss it.

I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 9:17:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Not mine but good on you. A man's coffee cup is sacred.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 9:54:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Not mine either, but good for you to check.

About 25 years ago I flew to Manchester, New Hampshire and rented a car at the airport. I drove around a week and returned the rented car and flew home.

Oops. When I got to the Jackson, Mississippi airport late Friday night and went to my truck in the parking garage, I couldn't find my keys. Luckly I had a hide-a-key under the truck and got it and drove home.

My key ring had my truck key, my car key, my house key, my office key, my Kroger key fob, etc., on it.

After searching for a day or two, I had new keys made and I asked the Manchester car rental folks if anybody had turned in any keys. They said, "No, but we will enter that in our lost items list."

About 2 months later they found my keys and mailed them to me. I was shocked but very happy.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 10:08:41 AM EDT
[#3]
If you're on FB, post that pic on the MS Gun Talk page. Someone there will recognize it for sure.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 2:16:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By miker84:
If you're on FB, post that pic on the MS Gun Talk page. Someone there will recognize it for sure.
View Quote

I'm not on Facebook because reasons but you are welcome to copypasta the pic over there.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 9:07:39 PM EDT
[#5]
It looks very familiar but I can't place it. Can you post pics showing the rest of the stickers?
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:53:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ClusterNukes] [#6]
No. I stuck an HKP sticker on it, mine now.   =D
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top