Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2024 5:46:13 PM EDT
in the office? I know that they used to, then had an anti-gunner sheriff in office that changed the rules. Have they resumed issuing to out of staters, who hold a valid CCDW from their home state?
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 8:17:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Harmonic_Distortion:
in the office? I know that they used to, then had an anti-gunner sheriff in office that changed the rules. Have they resumed issuing to out of staters, who hold a valid CCDW from their home state?
View Quote

https://www.co.lancaster.pa.us/372/FIREARMSLICENSE-TO-CARRY-UNIT

License to Carry Permit Details:

An applicant for a license to carry permit must be at least 21 years of age and reside in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Proof of age and residency must be furnished when the application is submitted. We do not issue permits to out of county or out of state residents.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 3:10:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Lancaster commies. no Trump votes there.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 11:46:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BSOG1:
Lancaster commies. no Trump votes there.
View Quote

Noticed that the Sherriffs says he's a staunch 2A supporter on the website. My ass.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 7:05:38 PM EDT
[#4]
yea big supporter. umm he did take an oath. i will not spend a penny in commie counties.
i quit gun clubs in commie counties. i lost friends over it. all good. dont care.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Harmonic_Distortion:

Noticed that the Sherriffs says he's a staunch 2A supporter on the website. My ass.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top