Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2024 12:13:33 PM EDT
Are you aware Michigan has, in addition to absentee voting, you can also vote early in the primary ( and other elections) . Early voting started last Saturday and runs through this Sunday.
So far, in my area of 6000, we have had 50 people have voted early.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:36:43 PM EDT
[#1]
There was a constitutional amendment on the ballot in the last election.  Ballot harvesting is now OK too.

Part of the demonrats plan to make cheating and fraud easier for them.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 5:16:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mike_314:
 Ballot harvesting is now OK too.
View Quote

The 'right' can do the same thing, but we don't so......
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 7:51:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By BB868:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mike_314:
 Ballot harvesting is now OK too.

No kidding - we're handed the play book and can't be bothered to even look at it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 2:59:34 PM EDT
[#4]
We worked days 2 and 3 (Sunday and Monday) of early voting in a small Township, and had 3 people come in to vote each day
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 11:04:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Michigan GOP seems to be always behind in the game.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 4:25:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok, maybe a dumb question, but I don't honestly know -- is there another primary later in the year (like Aug) for stuff like congressman, dog catcher, city council, etc. ??

I was weirdly surprised/relived getting a one question ballot today.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:02:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Just got home from voting.  In my township, there are around 2800 registered voters.  I was number 112 for the day.  I asked how the early voting was and they guy I was talking to said that on last Saturday they had 8 and didn't know about the other days.

How sad that no one wants to take the time to vote.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:41:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I was the only one in the precinct around 11:30. Only went in to declare as a dem and vote for undecided after texts from trikki nikki and pedo joe. pedo joe's backers said not to vote undecided because whatever so I said fuck it and did for shits and giggles.
Trump will stomp hale and pedo joe will win the dem primary so I'm guessing lots of people aren't going to bother to go in and vote.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:11:32 PM EDT
[#9]
My wife didn't vote today, but I did. At 5pm I was number 52 in ballots cast in my precinct. Not sure how many registered bmvotets there are in Precinct 6 in Westland.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 6:23:13 PM EDT
[#10]
All the liberals on the grand rapids reddit are saying they voted for Nikki
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:09:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Wife and I voted this morning, 41 & 42
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 11:53:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fusemaster] [#12]
Ok, maybe a dumb question, but I don't honestly know -- is there another primary later in the year (like Aug) for stuff like congressman, dog catcher, city council, etc. ??

I was weirdly surprised/relived getting a one question ballot today.

Thanks.
View Quote

Depending on your city/ county, there may be voting in August for things like mayor, council members, trustees.
@BB868
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 9:18:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Voted in Milford. I want to say I was 142.

Not a lot of advertising for the primary. While even with poor numbers showing up. Trump had a good lead over the idiot.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 10:09:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By MyAR15ID:

Not a lot of advertising for the primary.
View Quote

Every vid I watched on youtube, had a forced ad play for Haley to "end the madness" on Feb 27, like a shit ton.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 3:52:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Every vid I watched on youtube, had a forced ad play for Haley to "end the madness" on Feb 27, like a shit ton.
View Quote

Same for my YouTube and my 14 year Olds YouTube.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 4:31:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By 243savage:
My wife didn't vote today, but I did. At 5pm I was number 52 in ballots cast in my precinct. Not sure how many registered bmvotets there are in Precinct 6 in Westland.
View Quote
If you are in MI Congressional District 25, there will be a special election on April 16th where we really need to elect Josh Powell; https://www.powell4michigan.com/
If we can flip that seat it will hamstring the legislative madness coming out of Lansing!

Please make sure all your friends in Westland get out the vote for Josh.
We met him at his fundraiser at The Firing Line and he's super solid on the 2nd...
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 10:11:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 243savage] [#17]
@sca037. We are in District 25. I'm disappointed in Mr Josh Powell's campaigning. I didn't know he was running into my wife received a handwritten envelope with a folded campaign flier of his. At that point I looked him up donated a little to the campaign.
I'm just bummed I'm not hearing more about him. I haven't seen a single yard sign, billboard, ad, etc. My wife has since gotten another handwritten envelope with another folded flier.
Other then lack of publicity, I do like his views and will be voting for him.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 10:37:59 PM EDT
[#18]
@243savage (PM sent )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top