Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2023 7:06:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hawkdriver]
What are the options near Leavenworth for firearms transfers at a reasonable price?

Thanks.
---
Update - I've been using First City Pawn in Leavenworth for transfers for a few months now.  They are fast and friendly.  They call as soon as something is delivered.  Most of the places I've ordered from online already had their FFL info.

I talked to Raymos and Free State Gun Co., but haven't used either of them.  Raymos wanted extra paperwork other than my military orders to prove residency and a few extra bucks.  Free State folks seem like good people, but the drive down there for me isn't worth saving a few dollars.

Leavenworth:
First City Pawn - $30

Raymos Pawn - $35 and proof of residency (wanted paperwork to prove address) in addition to military orders.

Basehor:
Free State Gun Company - $25 with military orders.  They may charge slightly more for non .mil folks, not sure.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 2:17:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USGILT] [#1]
I’ve done a lot of business with Chris and if your military he often gives a discount.  Otherwise the Free FFL finder through gunbroker is your friend.  Call the shop and confirm fees before conducting the transfer.

SGMs Firearms

Chris Sommerville
19950 Santa Fe Trl
Leavenworth, KS 66048
Hours:
Appointment only
Phone:
785-375-2973
Transfer Fees
Hand Gun:
$20 and 15 for each additional in shipment
Long Gun:
$20 and 15 for each additional in shipment
NICs Check:
$20

Link Posted: 1/8/2024 11:59:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.

Bump for update.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top