Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 1/9/2024 2:00:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kent]
Hello all,
Is there a good gun shop to sell a few guns in the St George area?  I've got a few that I'd like to move to enable purchase of different ones.

My fav LGS here (MW) no longer buys or trades weapons, and I'm really not prepared to spend all the time needed and risk to do the face to face in a parking lot thing.  

I tried selling a rifle to Sportsman's once, and the price was really low, and it took almost an hour of standing around to get that price.

(I know that a gun shop is not going to give you top dollar that a F2F might, but I accept that as part of the deal.)

Thanks all!
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 9:29:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LRShooter] [#1]
The last thing I'd do is sell trade to a gunshop.  You'd be lucky to get 60% of its value.   Sell it yourself.

https://utahgunexchange.com/

If it makes you feel more comfortable do a bill of sale, require Utah ID, concealed carry, etc..   Cash only, meet where you feel comfortable.

I've never had a transaction take more than five minutes and just do it at a local store parking lot.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 7:15:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Kent:
Hello all,
Is there a good gun shop to sell a few guns in the St George area?  I've got a few that I'd like to move to enable purchase of different ones.

My fav LGS here (MW) no longer buys or trades weapons, and I'm really not prepared to spend all the time needed and risk to do the face to face in a parking lot thing.  

I tried selling a rifle to Sportsman's once, and the price was really low, and it took almost an hour of standing around to get that price.

(I know that a gun shop is not going to give you top dollar that a F2F might, but I accept that as part of the deal.)

Thanks all!
View Quote

Its not in St. George but you could try Beaver Pawn. They always seem to buy stuff. You could also just sell it on UGE or make a trip down to Vegas and sell it at a store there.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top