Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2024 11:03:03 PM EDT
Is it booming out there again? Seems like a decent offer but not sure why I got this offer now. Any news from folks in Pecos? Thanks-
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:05:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Wasn’t too long ago someone posted a link showing there are more realtors than properties listed, makes sense that some of them are trying any angle they can to make a buck.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:32:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Were you getting offers regularly, then not for a while?  Just depends who's interested that week, gets their intern to troll through the appraisal district records.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 4:58:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, usually get a few offers a year with lowball amounts. The latest one was not a lowball and got my attention. Just wondering why the sudden interest and if I sold now how much I would be leaving on the table.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 6:05:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Prob cartel or NGO wants it for illegal storage.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:37:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Could be your particular property location is favorable for building a new gas processing plant.   Do you already have pipelines crossing your property? Some of the new environmental and safety regs require certain facility "control" more land than just the footprint of the facility.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:24:13 PM EDT
[#6]
As far as the oil field, Pecos suppose to be the busiest part of the Permian Basin now
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:50:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks team, I countered at double their offer. We’ll see I guess. This is my last Texas property as I sold my place in Canyon Lake. I’m in no hurry to cut all ties with Texas.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:18:42 PM EDT
[#8]
OP, I assume you have water rights.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top