Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2024 11:37:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PBOutdoors]
If anyone is willing to do me a favor I would be so grateful.
I am looking for a Winkler knife called The General and it is only available at Mast General Store.
If someone is willing to do the leg work I would like to pay someone to pick one up for me and ship it to Wisconsin.
Beside paying for the knife and shipping I would make it worth your while.
Please let me know. Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 4:40:06 PM EDT
[#1]
They have a Website OP. Can’t you just order online and have them ship it to you?
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:08:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By PBOutdoors:
If anyone is willing to do me a favor I would be so grateful.
I am looking for a Winkler knife called The General and it is only available at Mast General Store.
If someone is willing to do the leg work I would like to pay someone to pick one up for me and ship it to Wisconsin.
Beside paying for the knife and shipping I would make it worth your while.
Please let me know. Thanks!
View Quote

The Mast General Store in Asheville has that knife in stock IIRC.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:49:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ChevChelios:
They have a Website OP. Can’t you just order online and have them ship it to you?
View Quote

Mast will not ship these knives.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 9:13:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Got one coming.
To answer the question Winkler has an agreement where these have to be sold in person in store.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top