Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2024 10:29:19 AM EDT
What an asshat.  Voted to send more fucking money to Ukraine.  wtf is wrong with this country.  Since when do people in other countries go to work, pay their taxes some their government can money to us to make our lives better? Never.  We are the only country in the world that taxes its citizens and gives it all away to people, most of which don’t even like us.   America last.  This country is so fucking lost and old fuckers like grassley are part of what’s wrong with this country today.  34 trillion in debt, VA is giving money to illegals instead our soldiers. FJB.  FKH. An asteroid can’t fucking come soon enough
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:48:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:00:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I was taken back by that one.  I knew that worthless POS (if you want an AR join the military) Ernst would fuck over America and Iowa as quickly as she could.  But Grassley surprised me.  I dont get it or the value of him taking that vote, there was enough American hating GOPe SCUM to pass it.   The quality of our Iowa representatives is getting weaker as I get older.  With a so called Republican (Senator Schultz) in the Iowa Legislature single handily killing the convention of states movement here in Iowa today I am not sure we will get this under control.  Until the 17th Amendment is repealed I dont think it can be fixed.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:07:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kalahnikid] [#3]
You can't serve in Washington for more than one term without turning into a piece of shit swamp creature; and he's been there for 40 fucking years.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#4]
We've been sending money overseas for decades.  That ship sailed a long time ago.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 3:50:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:
You can't serve in Washington for more than one term without turning into a piece of shit swamp creature; and he's been there for 40 fucking years.
View Quote

Let's put this into perspective: I was born in 1958...a few weeks later Senator Grassly was elected to the Iowa House.
Do the math.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 4:41:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I’m just so damn sick of it all. People think I’m a pro trump guy. I’m not.  But what I am is intelligent and logical.  I can remember how things were growing up. I can remember how things were under the prior administration. The price of gas, food, insurance, etc.  and I can compare that to today and see how things are really fucked up. Add to that the fact that nobody is held accountable for anything these days.  The border being wide fucking open, a senile president, everything is woke, psychos telling me that men can have babies, a man being woman of the year.  Girls sports having to cater to the mentally ill fuckers who think they are a woman even though they have a dick and the downfall of society in general.  Corrupt politicians.  The list just goes on and on.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 4:49:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By F224:

Let's put this into perspective: I was born in 1958...a few weeks later Senator Grassly was elected to the Iowa House.
Do the math.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By F224:
Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:

Do the math.

You were an adult with a job by the time I was born, how do you think I feel about the dinosaur swamp people running the country?

I really figured out congress creatures lasted about one term in Washington before being bought when I worked at an FBO and saw with my own eyes the Congressman in the district I lived went from flying commercial back and forth to DC, to a Citation Excel owned by a local healthcare executive during the time leading up to Obamacare.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:55:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Zabojca:
I’m just so damn sick of it all. People think I’m a pro trump guy. I’m not.  But what I am is intelligent and logical.  I can remember how things were growing up. I can remember how things were under the prior administration. The price of gas, food, insurance, etc.  and I can compare that to today and see how things are really fucked up. Add to that the fact that nobody is held accountable for anything these days.  The border being wide fucking open, a senile president, everything is woke, psychos telling me that men can have babies, a man being woman of the year.  Girls sports having to cater to the mentally ill fuckers who think they are a woman even though they have a dick and the downfall of society in general.  Corrupt politicians.  The list just goes on and on.
View Quote

And us middle class losers, just trying to raise our kids right and make it to a relatively comfortable retirement, are the one's getting fucked.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:25:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Amen brother
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:34:00 PM EDT
[#10]
It does warm my heart thinking hopefully just a little of may tax dollars will help kill fucking communist  I realize it's probably mostly squandered but still
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:29:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Iowaredneck:
It does warm my heart thinking hopefully just a little of may tax dollars will help kill fucking communist  I realize it's probably mostly squandered but still
View Quote

Nope.  Yours is the 10% for the big guy.  So basically you are paying for hunters hookers
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 12:26:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Zabojca:

Nope.  Yours is the 10% for the big guy.  So basically you are paying for hunters hookers
View Quote

Lol maybe he'll OD on some hot coke/fent mix
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 10:02:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Hunters coke came from Burisma which was run by Russian Oligarchs who were using Ukraine for their own ends.  We can't give Ukraine enough gear - send it and let them kill Russians so they and the Chinese realize that upending the world order is a stupid idea.  Then we don't have to worry about Millions of Ukrainian or Taiwanese refugees.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:40:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Isolationists kicked and screamed about the lend-lease act leading up to our involvement in WW2. Turned out some of the loudest of the voices were Communists (until Germany invaded the USSR), Nazis, and agents of Japan.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:14:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By SamW:
Isolationists kicked and screamed about the lend-lease act leading up to our involvement in WW2. Turned out some of the loudest of the voices were Communists (until Germany invaded the USSR), Nazis, and agents of Japan.
View Quote

Oh, goody, the whole "If you want to rein in spending instead of pissing it away to avert something that *might* happen, then you must be a Russian agent" thing...
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 3:10:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:40:10 PM EDT
[#17]
And today, he introduced legislation to extend the "undetectable firearm" act that's set to expire shortly.

After twenty plus years in the aviation security business, I can tell you that current technology can detect anything at the airport screening checkpoint, if you have a qualified and attentive operator at the helm.

Stop looking for bad objects and start looking for ill-intent.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 9:04:03 PM EDT
[#18]
That’s just crazy talk.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 2:45:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 10:18:38 AM EDT
[#20]
I sent some emails Ernst and Grassley pretty much sent the same response back sad days
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 5:36:07 PM EDT
[#21]
I’ve tried to get both Ernest and Grassley to make some very important but small changes in the wording of Title 18 US Code 926 C for well over ten years.
1. Exempt QRLEO retired police from Gun Free Zones Open to the Public for the protection of the public (including school zones).
2. Create a path for the federally required ID to be federally issued. (Allow Defense Consulting Service to review and issue just like they do for military). This fixes disputes between states on who issues.

No progress made. No consistency between states on how the law is applied.

Link Posted: 3/3/2024 5:41:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Urimaginaryfrnd:
I’ve tried to get both Ernest and Grassley to make some very important but small changes in the wording of Title 18 US Code 926 C for well over ten years.
1. Exempt QRLEO retired police from Gun Free Zones Open to the Public for the protection of the public (including school zones).
2. Create a path for the federally required ID to be federally issued. (Allow Defense Consulting Service to review and issue just like they do for military). This fixes disputes between states on who issues.

No progress made. No consistency between states on how the law is applied.

View Quote

I commend you for trying but they are both worthless POS.  Their politicians. They don’t operate with any sort of decency, ethics or intelligence.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top