Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2023 4:00:18 PM EDT
Coming down end of July for Total Archey challenge.  I can get some decent room rates over in Park City.  I'd rather stay in Park City than SLC Valley.  Just curious how the drive is over Guardsman pass?  Given the snow this year think it will be open?
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 4:50:03 PM EDT
[#1]
The drive is fine.  Beautiful drive.  

Even if you have to go down parleys on I-80 it’s not a big deal.  

Should be open in July!
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 10:56:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I second MDI - should be open by July, especially late-July. Very fun canyon to drive - beautiful too.

Errr, I mean Utah sucks. It’s awful here. Stay home
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 7:59:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MDI:
The drive is fine.  Beautiful drive.  

Even if you have to go down parleys on I-80 it’s not a big deal.  

Should be open in July!
View Quote

Thanks I haven't been to park for probably 18+ years so I was wanting to go back and see it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 8:01:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Autostrada_Pilot:
I second MDI - should be open by July, especially late-July. Very fun canyon to drive - beautiful too.

Errr, I mean Utah sucks. It’s awful here. Stay home
View Quote

Don't worry, my Utah birth certificate is enough for me, not planning to move back. 🤣  At this point I've spent more than half my life in ID so it's home.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 11:58:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By JHans7663:

Don't worry, my Utah birth certificate is enough for me, not planning to move back. 🤣  At this point I've spent more than half my life in ID so it's home.
View Quote

Given your response and that you didn’t get offended at my comment, you’re cool, and I therefore officially extend an invitation for your return.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top