Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2024 7:09:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 11:55:51 PM EDT
[#1]
$12 seems like a major jump. Haven't been to a show in JC though.

I think last show I went to was $8.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 8:04:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bladeswitcher] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Giltweasel:
$12 seems like a major jump. Haven't been to a show in JC though.

I think last show I went to was $8.
View Quote

I'm surprised they would schedule a gun show the same weekend as Tulsa. You'd think a lot of the dealers would be headed there.

And yes, $12 does seem high. I set up a table at the Pro-Motions gun show held last weekend at the DAV hall south of Jeff. Admission to that show was just $5. It's a fairly small show, though.

BTW, the California Shooter's Club is hosting a swap meet April 13. There's going to be activities, as well as vendors set up to sell. I've never been to this event (this may actually be the first one) so I have no idea what it will be like. My suspicion is that there won't be a bunch of guns for sale. It's a pretty small club (only 175 members).

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 9:20:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Last time I attended the the B-K show at the fairgrounds it was.....pretty lame. A few tables with firearms and lots of tee-shirt tables,throw pillow tables,doll tables,animal skulls and snakes in a jar. The Pro Motions shows are smaller but pretty much 95% firearms,firearm accessories&knives. One scheduled in Columbia Mo. 26-27 April. jmho
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top