Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2024 6:26:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 7:34:53 PM EDT
[#1]
There is no end to the bull shit these assholes push instead of actually something constructive, you know like why they are in the legislature, maybe stop illegals invading the state, stop harassing the police with BS laws, stop making dope addicts easy access to narcan, stop being soft on criminals, the list is endless. Vote them out come November.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 7:47:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WoodBurner-CT:
There is no end to the bull shit these assholes push instead of actually something constructive, you know like why they are in the legislature, maybe stop illegals invading the state, stop harassing the police with BS laws, stop making dope addicts easy access to narcan, stop being soft on criminals, the list is endless. Vote them out come November.
View Quote

It’s for the chirren!
So the plan is for people to do those paper balloons with the fire, like in Thailand……good times
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 12:42:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Let me know when we start to hoard helium
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 8:27:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Gordo556:
View Quote

The U.S. sold the bulk of its helium reserves to China so now would be the time to hoard
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 10:33:24 AM EDT
[#5]
they love the word BAN, they salivate when they talk about it...LSD, weed ok, balloons gas cars etc no go...
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 11:13:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I hope the ban them. I hope the ban everything. People deserve the governments they elect.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 12:06:15 PM EDT
[#7]
The public hearing on it was yesterday. The bill and it's language:
https://www.cga.ct.gov/2024/TOB/S/PDF/2024SB-00291-R00-SB.PDF

AN ACT CONCERNING THE SALE OF CERTAIN BALLOONS.

Section 1. (NEW) (Effective October 1, 2024) On and after October 1, 2027, no person shall sell, offer for sale, import or distribute in this state any helium or lighter-than-air gas balloon that is not biodegradable. The Commissioners of Energy and Environmental Protection and Consumer Protection may enforce the provisions of this section within available resources.

Statement of Purpose:
To prohibit the sale of helium and lighter-than-air gas balloons that are not biodegradable.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 7:32:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Why are latex condoms not included? They end up in the same landfills. They're arguably worse for the environment too, nobody has to fish party balloons out of the waste water at the treatment facility.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 12:04:18 AM EDT
[#9]
ill start my balloon hoarding now.

thanks
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 11:16:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Gordo556:
View Quote

Last time I went to fill a welding tank with helium it was big money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top