Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2023 6:53:18 PM EDT
They’re trying to make fJon Tester look like some likable, conservative beer drinking, gun toting farmer.

Link Posted: 12/2/2023 6:58:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope they spend a lot and that Tester loses horribly to Sheehy (a graduate of a fantastic educational institution).

Then I hope that Tim teabags him live on TV.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JAG2955:
I hope they spend a lot and that Tester loses horribly to Sheehy (a graduate of a fantastic educational institution).

Then I hope that Tim teabags him live on TV.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/3/2023 1:04:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Already sick of all the ads
Tester needs to go
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 1:39:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By KnightSchneider:
Already sick of all the ads
Tester needs to go
View Quote

At least 2 elections ago
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 12:59:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Hoping I'm wrong but I think tester will win again.  

Sheehy needs to pump the fact he's a native Montanan and his love of his state is why he's accomplished everything.

I've talked to tons of people (the uninformed middle of the roaders) who believed he was originally an out of stater.  Primarily because of Sheehy's own ads saying "he came to Montana to start his business".    

He should have worded it as "returning home to Montana".

Small differences but important ones. and I'm semi-worried the die has already been cast.
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 1:49:44 PM EDT
[#6]
It blows me away how a lot of the apparently ‘average’ voters don’t know how contrary to their values Testers voting record is.

Every 5.5 years he starts voting like a ‘Montanan’ and gets a total pass on towing the national democrat line the rest of the time.
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 3:34:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By GrantS:
Hoping I'm wrong but I think tester will win again.  

Sheehy needs to pump the fact he's a native Montanan and his love of his state is why he's accomplished everything.

I've talked to tons of people (the uninformed middle of the roaders) who believed he was originally an out of stater.  Primarily because of Sheehy's own ads saying "he came to Montana to start his business".    

He should have worded it as "returning home to Montana".

Small differences but important ones. and I'm semi-worried the die has already been cast.
View Quote

Agreed on all points.
I’m think too many middle of the roaders, fudds/boomers, Unionistas, and TDSers will vote for a ‘moderate’ Tester.
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 4:51:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Every single one of Tim's ads needs to mention that Tester was in favor of mandatory vax to remain employed.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 6:33:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Third_Rail] [#9]
Probably a shit ton.

Hell I keep hearing the same bullshit ads on the radio supporting Tester and finishing "paid for by Montanans for Tester". All I can think is - where is "Montanans for Tester" funded from? New York?

Fuck it I'm looking it up right now.

ETA: It's about as bad as expected. Fuck me running that's a lot of out of State funding. From one entity alone it's over $100k from DC itself.

https://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/com_rcvd/C00412304/
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 1:19:16 AM EDT
[#10]
FINALLY saw a Tester hit piece commercial on Great American Family tonight.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 7:12:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Swept under the rug?  At the end of the article, check out Tester's net worth.  

FIRST ON FOX: Sen. Jon Tester, D-Mont., is facing an ethics complaint from a government watchdog organization after he used his official Senate website to promote his vulnerable 2024 re-election campaign.

Americans for Public Trust, an organization "dedicated to restoring trust in government by holding politicians and political groups accountable for corrupt and unethical behavior," expects to file a complaint Thursday accusing Tester of violating Senate rules restricting the use of congressional resources for campaign purposes. The group says Tester violated those provisions when his office posted a Feb. 22 news story announcing his re-election campaign to his Senate website.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-senator-slapped-ethics-complaint-using-official-website-push-re-election-campaign
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 3:33:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Montana has 1 senator, and New York has 3.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 7:19:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Every single one of Tim's ads needs to mention that Tester was in favor of mandatory vax to remain employed.
View Quote

How long are the ads?

Maybe attack the Biden regime and tie Tester to it?

Chinese spy ballon
Missing Sec Def
World conflict
Inflation
Immigration
AFG pull out deaths
Nuclear "Official" stealing women's luggage
Criminals who victimize with little to zero consequence.  

They love blaming Trump for everything.  Time to fling it back.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 6:05:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Anyone know Sheehy?

Know if he is hitting the campaign trail?
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:58:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Techsan02:
Anyone know Sheehy?

View Quote
Tim graduated from the same outstanding academic institution that I did, and he is a friend/classmate of one of my best friends.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 6:43:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Tim graduated from the same outstanding academic institution that I did, and he is a friend/classmate of one of my best friends.
View Quote

Well when are you going to set up the meet n greet?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:29:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Nothing would make Tim want to stop his campaign faster than meeting ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 12:59:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Anyone know Sheehy?

View Quote

I don't know him but I want to hear more about him. All I keep hearing is "Navy Seal" how about something a bit more substantial. Where does he stand and what are his plans for the economy,border,election security,guns ect...
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 2:50:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 12:47:44 PM EDT
[#20]
https://timformt.com/on-the-issues/

Well, there's that.

There is a lot of "As a Navy SEAL"
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 1:35:41 PM EDT
[#21]
https://timformt.com/on-the-issues/

Well, there's that.

There is a lot of "As a Navy SEAL"
View Quote

I saw that the other day when I went looking for more info on him. There is a whole lot of "form letter canned responses" in those short statements,I want to see some meat put on the bones. How does he feel about AWB's,FRT's,bump stocks,removing SBR's/suppressors from the NFA or entirely repealing NFA 34 and GCA 68,Lautenburg ect. and de-funding the ATf.

Is he in favor of sending the military to the border to repel the invasion and support deporting all the ones that are already here illegally?

Does he plan on fighting the globalist agenda?

How does he plan to fight the swamp in DC and not become a part of it.

How does he plan to combat the out of control spending and deal with the national debt?

So much more we need to know about him before I am convinced he is truly in our camp.

Don't get me wrong,if he is the R nominee he will get my vote,removing Tester is priority #1
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 9:32:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By m1awolf:

I don't know him but I want to hear more about him. All I keep hearing is "Navy Seal" how about something a bit more substantial. Where does he stand and what are his plans for the economy,border,election security,guns ect...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m1awolf:
Anyone know Sheehy?

True. But let’s be honest, I’d vote for a toad if it kept Tester out.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 12:20:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Someone out there is throwing a lot of $$$ into this election. We have HULU Live for our TV and I can't watch anything without one of the commercials trashing Sheehy being played. The ones potraying Tester as a gun toting MT good old boy were heavy for a while, but seemed to have eased up. I'm not sure why Sheehy hasn't made anything to answer the smears, it's just the same old I was a Navy Seal commercial over and over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top