Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 4/20/2024 9:17:12 PM EDT
wtf?  Another $60B to Ukraine and all the Iowa reps voted yes for it.  These people need to be removed. Sickening what this country has become. Why stop at $60b. Why not 200B?  
I’m done.  Stop the planet I want off.  I will be emailing my reps and voicing my displeasure
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:13:21 AM EDT
[#1]
They are all scum and hate us, do not forget this.  Ernst is probably over the top giddy in anticipation of passing all of this in the Senate.  Feenstra has been a complete bait and switch from what he was saying when 1st running to what he turned into (Rino Cuck) minutes after Trump lost in 2020 and Nunn is a complete joke. Embarrassed to say I am a Republican.  I am just praying at this point there is a solid candidate to primary Ernst this next time around or enough of a margin of a R majority that she can be sacrificed and removed.  She cant be allowed to stay any longer.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 8:25:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NorthFork:
They are all scum and hate us, do not forget this.  Ernst is probably over the top giddy in anticipation of passing all of this in the Senate.  Feenstra has been a complete bait and switch from what he was saying when 1st running to what he turned into (Rino Cuck) minutes after Trump lost in 2020 and Nunn is a complete joke. Embarrassed to say I am a Republican.  I am just praying at this point there is a solid candidate to primary Ernst this next time around or enough of a margin of a R majority that she can be sacrificed and removed.  She cant be allowed to stay any longer.
View Quote

She is worthless
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:08:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Reagan, 1987: "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Trump, 2024: "I would encourage [Russia] to do whatever the hell they want."

Good luck with that, kids.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top