Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2024 10:28:59 AM EDT
So Willimantic had/has an illegal alien police officer.  Now this.....

https://www.ntd.com/illegal-immigrant-can-carry-guns-federal-judge_980115.html

Link Posted: 3/19/2024 11:06:57 AM EDT
[#1]
If you believe we have an inalienable right to self defense, and that the 2A guarantees this, than you can't disagree.

Also, when the 2A was written "the people" was not defined as citizens of the US.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 11:24:48 AM EDT
[#2]
So there are no illegal people?  Coming to America illegally is not a crime?  Okay here is your soon to be new overseer.

Link Posted: 3/19/2024 1:19:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By User55645:
If you believe we have an inalienable right to self defense, and that the 2A guarantees this, than you can't disagree.

Also, when the 2A was written "the people" was not defined as citizens of the US.
View Quote

^^^This.

A whole lot of people don't like the state of CT restricting who can own what. Not sure why it should be any different in the US - no one should be able to tell me I can't protect myself, my family, or others OR determine what I best need to do so.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 1:45:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ThatGuy01:

^^^This.

A whole lot of people don't like the state of CT restricting who can own what. Not sure why it should be any different in the US - no one should be able to tell me I can't protect myself, my family, or others OR determine what I best need to do so.
View Quote

If you're an illegal alien you should be disarmed and immediately deported.

Link Posted: 3/19/2024 7:01:14 PM EDT
[#5]
For those that think this is a good ruling,you couldn’t be more wrong! The judge that did this is an Obama Marxist…. You think he did this because he believes in your second amendment rights? You think he believes that you should be able to own guns? If you do… you’re missing the bigger picture. The goal is to destroy this country.. to destabilize this country…
Your embracing your own destruction
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 8:32:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By nutter:
For those that think this is a good ruling,you couldn’t be more wrong! The judge that did this is an Obama Marxist…. You think he did this because he believes in your second amendment rights? You think he believes that you should be able to own guns? If you do… you’re missing the bigger picture. The goal is to destroy this country.. to destabilize this country…
Your embracing your own destruction
View Quote

Obama's goal is to "fundamentally change" this country. He said it countless times. Who do you think is pulling Biden's strings?

Ever heard of the Cloward-Piven strategy? Read it and tell me if this is not what is happening.......
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 9:04:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By edgephoto:

Obama's goal is to "fundamentally change" this country. He said it countless times. Who do you think is pulling Biden's strings?

Ever heard of the Cloward-Piven strategy? Read it and tell me if this is not what is happening.......
View Quote

That is exactly what is happening!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 11:03:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Dana Loesch Shoots It STRAIGHT About Allowing Illegals To Own Firearms | The Dana Show
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 11:24:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By group8:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH2HqawmEaE
View Quote

Yep-

Can’t do a gun store purchase so private sale- leads to increased violence , leads to ending private sale

Government creates a problem to solve the problem with (as always) loss of rights
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 8:46:17 PM EDT
[#10]
The Bill of Rights, in this case the 2A, applies to citizens whether in 1791 or 2024. If you are here legally you are a criminal. Criminals should not be allowed to possess firearms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top