Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2024 1:45:55 PM EDT
Wife just showed me this post. I don't FB.
A few years ago the wife found herself working at an intake hotel in San Diego.
The company we work for also assists at camps for housing these invaders.  Most times there are NDAs.
I am not bound by one.
Brett
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 4:50:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 5:10:55 PM EDT
[#2]

That would be a shame if the fire alarm was accidentally activated once a day....

Link Posted: 2/28/2024 7:58:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I just watched last night on FOX how they are very covert and not allowing anyone in or answering questions. I do not live in Boise or the immediate area but would recommend showing up to a City Council Meeting and getting answers.
I am a City Council Member in another City and would hold those mf's to answering questions on record.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 11:19:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Not surprising at all. I would wager that our Marxist mayor is working with the Biden administration to bring in more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top