Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2023 1:04:21 AM EDT
Update.
Wants to live in the Wasilla-Houston area
Being put near there.

She is looking at moving up to be nearer to Dad and work as a speech pathologist/therapist.

Not sure yet where she will be placed for work. (That makes it hard)

Budget is about $2k.(I know it is tough to find anything low and not be crap.)
Will be four of them and a dog.

Has been checking fb pages and called a few people.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 12:48:46 AM EDT
[#1]
My neighbor is a speech pathologist in Kenai and I guess there is a huge need down on the peninsula for it, she finally just found another pathologist to join her practice. Not sure about the rental market down here but I routinely see stuff for rent in that price range that would house 4
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:51:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't see many (any?) for rent signs on my travels.  I will keep my eyes open and let you know if I see something.  Most places I see are either health hazards or someone is living there (some times both!).
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 2:37:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Much thanks guys
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 3:28:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Rented a decent sized wet cabin off Wasilla-Fishhook for a while a decade ago for $1400. Have an Ex living in one behind Palmer Airport for the same amount, she’s a life-flight nurse and is hardly there, but keeps it anyways.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top