Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2024 12:16:02 PM EDT
Is the info in the image true? Anyone know? This is my exit. Fuck that.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:22:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:17:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep.... its coming.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:11:08 PM EDT
[#3]
fffffuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkk!

I drive through that intersection to work. It will be a circus. Any other way adds a time. Oh well. It will be good tax revenue for my county.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:26:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By gotigers:

I drive through that intersection to work. It will be a circus. Any other way adds a time. Oh well. It will be good tax revenue for my county.
View Quote

I havent heard this news, I dont live to far away. I posted in your big hill pond thread but it died.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:55:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't understand the draw of these things.

I drive by the Sevierville location regularly. Only way I would stop is if I ran out of gas in front of it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:24:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By twpayne75:

I drive by the Sevierville location regularly. Only way I would stop is if I ran out of gas in front of it.
View Quote
Same.  It was neat the first time, but I got over it quickly.    The bathrooms are top notch and cheaper fuel, but that's about it.

The rest is elbow to elbow crowds, crap brisket, way overpriced food or goodies.   And gawkers who stand around and will not move.

I'll hit a Loves or something before buccees.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:56:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Hobs98:

I havent heard this news, I dont live to far away. I posted in your big hill pond thread but it died.
View Quote

yeah, i got what i needed. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:58:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Prae:
Same.  It was neat the first time, but I got over it quickly.    The bathrooms are top notch and cheaper fuel, but that's about it.

The rest is elbow to elbow crowds, crap brisket, way overpriced food or goodies.   And gawkers who stand around and will not move.

I'll hit a Loves or something before buccees.
View Quote

Yeah, the places are clean and have what you need, but they are a circus.

How long before they lose their draw and become the next nasty, lot lizard mecca, and bring in crime.

This one is too close to Memphis. It will draw a lot of crime. I would bet Buccees pull's out within 5 years and leaves a dump.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:24:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Yeah, the places are clean and have what you need, but they are a circus.

How long before they lose their draw and become the next nasty, lot lizard mecca, and bring in crime.

This one is too close to Memphis. It will draw a lot of crime. I would bet Buccees pull's out within 5 years and leaves a dump.
View Quote
It'll be only a matter of time.    I have to go to Memphis periodically and I hate stopping anywhere west of Jackson along 40 basically.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:42:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By twpayne75:

View Quote

They are not for the locals.  They are for the travelers.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 4:05:02 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Correction:  You only THOUGHT the other ways added time.  Wait until this zoo opens up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top