Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2024 5:32:50 PM EDT
Does he have a chance to win the Governorship?
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I certainly pray he doesn't...yes, he is pro-gun but he is also a solid nut job.  Republicans can do much better.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 3:38:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ll take any republican over any democrap.  

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:50:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Over Stein?  I hope so.  Stein is part of the machine here in NC tho.  
Populist as Robinson is, NC gon do what NC gon do….hopefully tho this time the Rs and independents will step up and put Robinson in.  

If we don’t hold the counties and legislature, Stein will push for and sign any tax increases, illegals centers/support, gun control and tranny protection bills they can send him.

Attorneys General can make some shitty governors.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:54:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jkeith:

I certainly pray he doesn't...yes, he is pro-gun but he is also a solid nut job.  Republicans can do much better.
View Quote

Solid boomer stance to take.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:35:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By MustyWaffles:

Solid boomer stance to take.
View Quote

Nope...just a sane NC native who knows we have strong conservatives who are much better than this man.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:47:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Nope...just a sane NC native who knows we have strong conservatives who are much better than this man.
View Quote

If any of your “strong conservatives” like to lay with the enemy we don’t need or want them here. They’re poison to this state.

Side note, what are the qualities of Mark Robinson that make him crazy in your eyes?
Link Posted: Today 12:32:54 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

lol, please tell those people to step up and represent us then.

Otherwise Mark will be great..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top