[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fredshort:
Sure, I'll try.

Edit for website:
BWSA

Upper right for newsletter.
View Quote

I clicked on that. I didn't see any place that indicated which club members are Arfcommers or vice versa.

Are you seeing something I don't, or did you misunderstand the question?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:33:25 PM EDT
[#3]
What info you need?
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 8:08:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By gearjammer351:

I clicked on that. I didn't see any place that indicated which club members are Arfcommers or vice versa.

Are you seeing something I don't, or did you misunderstand the question?
View Quote

I went back and read the question again, it is very vague.

I tried to point you toward very public info that would answer many questions, either on their website or in the monthly newsletter.

I do not know of any club that lists which members belong to arfcom, or any other group, including the NRA.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:23:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gearjammer351] [#5]
Originally Posted By heavily_armed:
What info you need?
View Quote

A couple of things: do you know if they're still doing Friday fun night? I see a reference to it in several places, but the last notification was ~3 years old.

I also am just curious if there are any Arfcommers in my area... which is not far from the club.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:26:51 AM EDT
[#6]

I do not know of any club that lists which members belong to arfcom, or any other group, including the NRA.
View Quote

That part was just me being a smart ass.

I joined this club recently, as I'm sort of new to the area, and was curious if anyone on this site was also a member of the club.

I'm trying to do some networking and maybe find someone to shoot with sometime.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 4:34:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I have been a member for about 40 years, with the last 29 living more than 460 miles away. I last shot there back in August.

On the home page of the website posted above, there is a calendar of events at the lower right. You can click on the events listed to give times and contact info.

There are arrows at the top left of the calendar to move forward and back through the months. The last Friday Fun Night I see listed is March 22nd. You can go there and contact the person in charge. They may have moved outdoors.

I hope this helps.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 3:35:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I have been a member for about 40 years, with the last 29 living more than 460 miles away. I last shot there back in August.

On the home page of the website posted above, there is a calendar of events at the lower right. You can click on the events listed to give times and contact info.

There are arrows at the top left of the calendar to move forward and back through the months. The last Friday Fun Night I see listed is March 22nd. You can go there and contact the person in charge. They may have moved outdoors.

I hope this helps.
View Quote

🙂👍
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:28:33 AM EDT
[#9]

A couple of things: do you know if they're still doing Friday fun night? I see a reference to it in several places, but the last notification was ~3 years old.

I also am just kinda curious if there are any Arfcommers I'm my area... which is not far from the club.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By heavily_armed:
What info you need?

I also am just kinda curious if there are any Arfcommers I'm my area... which is not far from the club.

fredshort answered well.

Yes some ARFCOM guys are BWSA guys.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:31:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Been a member for some time.  Best place to shoot that I have seen. Watching the events are enjoyable.

I do wish the Board wasn't so knee jerk in reaction to accusations of rounds hitting houses nearby.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top