Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Is idaho turning blue? (Page 1 of 3)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/17/2024 12:22:21 AM EDT
I read some old threads on here but didn't want to bump them since the last post was from last year.
What's the feeling on the ground? Is idaho getting liberal? I'm thinking about moving there but it'd sure suck to have it look like oregon in 5 years.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:05:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I feel it is. The Democrats are running city council now in North Idaho Coeurdalene, Boise may already be screwed. We only had a 33% turn out for voters this yr. I believe the problem is the locals have been comfortable for so long because this beautiful place has been somewhat safe from liberals and maybe thats why the small number of voters. But now its in danger. Somehow the locals and I mean everyone of them need to get up and vote or I believe within 1-2 yrs Idaho will lost. Liberals never stop trying to change things and the numbers of them here are growing rapidly. I could go on and on but I will stop here, hahahaha
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:24:51 AM EDT
[#2]

I have posted the stats in previous threads, with links to the info, using information from voter rolls from the 2016-2020 elections.
Using those stats I have shown that Idaho has turned more red. (Republican voters)

Now....the BIGGEST thing that is driving democrat voter numbers in Idaho, and many other states is this.....

Kids that have been brainwashed in school, then graduate high school, and attend a college or university,  they are the biggest growth factor for democrat voters.
I'm talking 10's of thousands...EVERY YEAR.

I've also posted those stats in previous threads.

Ignore the "people moving here....cancer....locusts" remarks, as those numbers, using statistics, don't even come close to the home-grown democrat voters
being pumped out by the 10's of thousands from high schools, colleges, and universities...EVERY YEAR.

Do your own research, and you'll see it all for yourself.

Never rely on assertions, opinions, and claims on an interweb forum(s) because they never post anything in regards to actual numbers, statistics, or provide links to information.

Do your own research....and come to your own conclusions.

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 7:44:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#3]
IdahoPCC makes some good observations.  The transplants (Me) aren't the ones doing the real damage.  Most CA transplants are dark RED.  I vote so RED, I am burgundy maroon.  Our real problem is voter turnout and the brainwashed youth going through the public education system.  Good conservative people in Idaho have become lazy with their freedom and don't vote.  If we can figure out a way to change that, we can stay free in Idaho.  

One of the things we have going for us is that Idaho is relatively blue collar.  There are some high tech jobs.  But, not a lot.  College educated (read brainwashed) people in high tech are a disease.  Look what they did to Austin, TX.  I am an engineer and have a college degree.  It took me years to deprogram from my education in the 1980s.  It is a million times worse now.  

Remember the scene in Titanic when Jack and Rose are running to the top of the ship as it is sinking?  The top of the ship is Idaho.  I used to fear a financial collapse.  Now, I think it is one of the only things that can save what is left.  

We are fighting a decadent culture that is the equivalent of pissing into a hurricane.  That being said, we should still fight with all we have.  I would rather go down fighting than give up.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 8:52:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#4]
While the prospect of Idaho turning Blue long term is a concern, I see two possibilities happening sooner that could effect us in Idaho.  They are regarding the 2024 election.  

1.  Trump wins  

The left goes into full terror mode.  They start burning blue cities and bring in full scale lawlessness that will make the summer of 2021 look like a love in.   Idaho will be relatively unaffected from the immediate consequences.  Libtard areas like Boise may be a minor problem.  But, for the most part, we will sit back and watch the destruction.  However, there will be economic and other national level disruptions that Idaho will not escape.

2.  Trump loses

They cheat (again).  Or, they prevent him from running or taking office.  If the banana republic cheating is over the top, we could see some States succeed.  TX would be my bet to go first.  ID, SD, WY, MT, FL, and others could follow.  

I am not saying this will happen.  Is it a probability?  I don't know.  But, it is a possibility.  I don't even like Trump.  But, he is day and night better than brain dead Biden and the communists really running this country.  

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 11:51:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Transplants, mostly from Cali have children that love cali and are bitter about their parents moving to back asswards Idaho.

My kids who are adults now, grew up with them.

This could also be an issue?
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 12:33:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By eddymunster:
Transplants, mostly from Cali have children that love cali and are bitter about their parents moving to back asswards Idaho.

View Quote

It all adds up.

There are also devils in the details in the statistics, one of them that is overlooked is the percentage/pace that democrat voters are growing… Yes there are more Republicans supposedly moving here but the Democrats are outpacing them in growth rate - just a matter of time if something deeper doesn't change.
We are weak in principle, tactics and effort. How many so called conservatives do you know that buy in to liberal policies and even friendships? SMH! We have a weak governor that was all in right behind WA for the illegal shutdowns. Liberals running the schools which is forcing the good educators to just quit out of frustration. I’m too lazy to count but I’d bet that there are more soup kitchens than churches in our town. Sandpoint and Ponderay  (I’m sure this is happening everywhere) have completely sold out to developers bringing in subsidized apartments. They say it’s to fill jobs that there aren’t nearly enough of and that nobody wants anyway. There are already plenty of people here not working, subsidized and on food stamps!

I heard someone say that all their life that they have feared war and collapse and now they are wondering if those are the only things that will fix US. Scary!
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:00:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joe_sun] [#7]
Originally Posted By eddymunster:

View Quote

This drives me crazy. My wife’s family is responsible for following us up and bringing at least 4 kids that don’t want to be here and love California. We were just talking about that today and how they can’t afford to move back on their own.

They always talk about “going home” to California. Drives me nuts.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 5:42:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryguy209] [#8]
For what it's worth, I have had a lib cry to me about the exact opposite, and complain that idaho is getting more red after asking me my political opinions. She saw my California license plate lol... Most awkward uber drive i have ever done
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 6:06:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#9]
Originally Posted By thorn:

I heard someone say that all their life that they have feared war and collapse and now they are wondering if those are the only things that will fix US. Scary!
View Quote

Pure wisdom.  Demographics and cultural momentum are 100% against us.  Without an external shock, this country is doomed.  Maybe the Deagle Report was a prediction of hope rather than doom?  

I stand by my earlier comment.  Idaho is the top of the Titanic.  

Unfortunately, even the top of the Titanic went to the bottom of the ocean.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 12:21:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Ryguy209:
For what it's worth, I have had a lib cry to me about the exact opposite, and complain that idaho is getting more red after asking me my political opinions. She saw my California license plate lol... Most awkward uber drive i have ever done
View Quote

Yeah a few weeks ago I was in a business and had a native telling me how all these people moving here are too hard core rightwing and she wants them to be more moderate.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 1:36:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Most of this is coming from the abortion issue. Unfortunately we have too many politicians that will go where the wind blows to get votes and too many voters that want friends or do not want to feel guilty… Funny how people are now that someone else or a group telling them something is ok is their moral compass
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 9:40:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#12]
The “abortion issue” is important.  It is cold blooded murder of the most innocent and helpless human beings on the earth.  What people don’t understand is that God is punishing this country for its murder of the unborn.  As a country, we make Nazi Germany look like rookie amateurs.  

It’s not a choice.  It’s murder to cover the sin of the Godless.  Idaho has stood against this wicked practice.  That is why we have been spared some of the judgements effecting the rest of this country.  

People think it’s R vs D.  They forget there is a Holy God who judges and punishes sin.  God punishes those who kill their babies.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:13:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 77fixer] [#13]
I prefer freedom over red/blue. Too many Karens on both sides of the aisle.  Most people want the .gov to control what they don't like.
Legislation can't fix the abortion issue any more than  mental health or poverty.  You have to change people's way of thinking.
Drugs.  Should Government??? Nope
Abortion. Should government??? Nope
Guns. Should Government??? Nope
Permission to do what you want with your property.  Building permits? Licenses???  NO
I was in public safety for 20 years. I said we were the worst for allowing people to continue living stupid lives.
Darwin needs to get busy.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 2:59:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#14]
You misunderstand the role of government.  It is to create just laws and punish evil.  Because of mankind's sinful nature, you can't let everyone just do what they want.  

Murder (includes abortion) should be illegal
Drugs should be illegal
Sodomy should be illegal
Ect...

It is not about changing peoples minds.  It is about punishing evil.  

CA had the bright idea to legalize pot.  Guess what, the Cartels flooded into CA.  They bought the politicians.  Now, more people use drugs now than ever before and the State is a sh*th*le.   Drug addicts living on the streets, theft, and basic lawlessness.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:54:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Is that government or Islam?  They punish their version of evil pretty well.
I had a discussion with someone who believes in the doctrine of non-resistance. It is not up to you (or goverment) to punish evil. That is for God alone to decide.
If you believe guns to be evil, then it is ok to ban guns,  correct?
In my view, using goverment to enforce your ideas on another is evil.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 11:45:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By HawkinsID:
You misunderstand the role of government.  It is to create just laws and punish evil.  Because of mankind's sinful nature, you can't let everyone just do what they want.  

Drugs should be illegal
Sodomy should be illegal
Ect...

CA had the bright idea to legalize pot.  Guess what, the Cartels flooded into CA.  They bought the politicians.  Now, more people use drugs now than ever before and the State is a sh*th*le.   Drug addicts living on the streets, theft, and basic lawlessness.
View Quote

The United States had the bright idea to prohibit alcohol. That worked out swimmingly.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 12:08:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Republicans in this state don't show up in large enough numbers on voting day. Some times I think it gives liberals hope.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 7:56:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#18]
Like it or not, our society was founded on Biblical principles.  One of those is the right to self defense.  One of the last things Jesus told his disciples was to sell their cloak if they had to and buy a sword.  A gun is a modern day sword.  

God created government as a buffer against anything goes and people doing what was right in their own eyes.  It is a (very) imperfect system until Jesus Christ returns to rule on earth.  

People may not like my answers.  But, ask your self a question.  Is America becoming better or worse as we turn our back on God and the Christian principles I am describing?  For crying outloud.  Our children don't even know what bathroom to use.  If you would have told me when I was 25 that men could just declare themselves women and this would be promoted by our government, I would have said you were lying.

As nice as Libertarian-ism sounds.  It doesn't work.  Especially in a post Christian society.  Nature abhors a vacuum.  Evil will swoop right in.  

P.S.  Pot is different that alcohol.  Jesus turned water to wine.  Alcohol is not bad.  It is like many other things.  It can be abused.  Pot all bad.  It is a form of witchcraft that opens a person up to demonic influence.  Witches have been using drugs as part of their evil since the beginning of time, hence the term "magic potion" and the iconic image of a witch stirring a cauldron.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:47:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Like it or not, our society was founded on Biblical principles.  One of those is the right to self defense.  One of the last things Jesus told his disciples was to sell their cloak if they had to and buy a sword.  A gun is a modern day sword.  

God created government as a buffer against anything goes and people doing what was right in their own eyes.  It is a (very) imperfect system until Jesus Christ returns to rule on earth.  

People may not like my answers.  But, ask your self a question.  Is America becoming better or worse as we turn our back on God and the Christian principles I am describing?  For crying outloud.  Our children don't even know what bathroom to use.  If you would have told me when I was 25 that men could just declare themselves women and this would be promoted by our government, I would have said you were lying.

As nice as Libertarian-ism sounds.  It doesn't work.  Especially in a post Christian society.  Nature abhors a vacuum.  Evil will swoop right in.  

P.S.  Pot is different that alcohol.  Jesus turned water to wine.  Alcohol is not bad.  It is like many other things.  It can be abused.  Pot all bad.  It is a form of witchcraft that opens a person up to demonic influence.  Witches have been using drugs as part of their evil since the beginning of time, hence the term "magic potion" and the iconic image of a witch stirring a cauldron.
View Quote

Right, Idaho is not some island or fictional gulch. It’s part of a nation that has been blessed and a nation without borders or laws will no longer be anything.

I have to disagree with you on the pot thing. Compared to alcohol it’s just stigma, both have been around for ages, pot grows out of the ground, alcohol on the other hand is processed, abuse and addiction are the problem with both as are the many other things we can throw on that list…
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 6:33:06 PM EDT
[#20]

God created government as a buffer against anything goes and people doing what was right in their own eyes.  

View Quote

‘I Will NOT Submit to Evil Government': Juggling Politics & Faith | The Glenn Beck Podcast | Ep 209
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 6:37:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1GUNRUNNER] [#21]
I say no. There are people moving here in droves to escape the blue liberal utopia.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 3:46:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: matt58] [#22]
Don’t forget, that not to long ago, Idaho was governed by a Democrat, then re-elected where he beat his opponent, a republican, by getting more than 70% of the vote…and he was also the longest serving governor Idaho has had…

But I will also say this, republican/democrat had very different meanings in those days!
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:44:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Demoncrats have always been bad.  But, now they are 100% evil globalist satanic gender confused communists.  

They are not American.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 2:46:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Lots of good info here, But somehow we need to get republicans to vote. With only 33% showing up to vote that's not going to work and is why my local town CDA is now has a democrat city council unfortunately.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 7:39:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#25]
Originally Posted By The_Lynch_Family:
Lots of good info here, But somehow we need to get republicans to vote. With only 33% showing up to vote that's not going to work and is why my local town CDA is now has a democrat city council unfortunately.
View Quote

You are 100% right.  This something in our power to do.  We can't control who comes here or who grows up to be a communist.  But, we have the power to show up on voting day.  How do we make that happen?
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 10:03:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By The_Lynch_Family:
View Quote

This. The real issue is Republican voter turnout. I guarantee you we would near 100% red throughout the entire state from the city council all the way up to state congress. But we have pockets of blue which is a problem.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 8:03:58 AM EDT
[#27]
How can we make that happen?

I would think Republicans would get off their butt this November to get rid of brain dead Biden.  We will not survive another 4 years of him.  I am not a Trump fan.  But, for crying out loud, Stalin would be a better choice than Biden.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 5:54:27 PM EDT
[#28]
The “abortion issue” is important.  It is cold blooded murder of the most innocent and helpless human beings on the earth.  What people don’t understand is that God is punishing this country for its murder of the unborn.  As a country, we make Nazi Germany look like rookie amateurs.  

It’s not a choice.  It’s murder to cover the sin of the Godless.  Idaho has stood against this wicked practice.  That is why we have been spared some of the judgements effecting the rest of this country.  

People think it’s R vs D.  They forget there is a Holy God who judges and punishes sin.  God punishes those who kill their babies.
View Quote

This...

All day...

Amen
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

AGAIN................Amen.. All day........
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 5:57:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Demoncrats have always been bad.  But, now they are 100% evil globalist satanic gender confused communists.  

They are not American.
View Quote

AGAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 6:18:17 PM EDT
[#31]
I went to Sandpoint, CDA, Schweitzer a few weeks ago scouting for a place to retire and build a second home.

Flew into Spokane and it looked like a snow covered ghetto.

I left dinner in Sandpoint and drove down the street while my kids were pointing out to me all the rainbow flags in the windows of the shops.

Stopped for ice cream and the crowd in there was a mix of purple hair libtard girls, and mountain men.

Every waitress or service oriented person I saw for a week looked like they lived in a tattoo parlor.

It reminded me of Winter Park Colorado 25 years ago as it was still quaint but turning into enemy territory

Not so sure I want to spend the cash to have a nice timber framed house with a view of Schweitzer on acres just to have the state implode from all the people that wont homeschool and instead keep jamming their kids into indoctrination camps and wondering why they have commies at 18.

Makes me wonder if I might as well build in Montana or Wyoming or even stinkin' Colorado if Im not filing taxes in the state i build/buy the second home in.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 8:16:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Sacrosanct-Potato:
I went to Sandpoint, CDA, Schweitzer a few weeks ago scouting for a place to retire and build a second home.

Flew into Spokane and it looked like a snow covered ghetto.

I left dinner in Sandpoint and drove down the street while my kids were pointing out to me all the rainbow flags in the windows of the shops.

Stopped for ice cream and the crowd in there was a mix of purple hair libtard girls, and mountain men.

Every waitress or service oriented person I saw for a week looked like they lived in a tattoo parlor.

It reminded me of Winter Park Colorado 25 years ago as it was still quaint but turning into enemy territory

Not so sure I want to spend the cash to have a nice timber framed house with a view of Schweitzer on acres just to have the state implode from all the people that wont homeschool and instead keep jamming their kids into indoctrination camps and wondering why they have commies at 18.

Makes me wonder if I might as well build in Montana or Wyoming or even stinkin' Colorado if Im not filing taxes in the state i build/buy the second home in.
View Quote

Sandpoint and CDA proper have both been inundated with people from CA, WA, OR and TX, and a touch of welfare recipients from AZ… Don’t expect to see anything different than whet you saw between the Mexican border and here.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 9:27:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By thorn:

Sandpoint and CDA proper have both been inundated with people from CA, WA, OR and TX, and a touch of welfare recipients from AZ… Don’t expect to see anything different than whet you saw between the Mexican border and here.
View Quote

The last 12 years must have been rough on CDA. When we were there looking to relocate,it was none of that.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 8:10:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#34]
This is why I keep saying that ID is like the top of the Titanic when Jack and Rose were scrambling to the top at the end of the movie.  Sure, things are better here in ID.  But, it is just a matter of time.  The boat sank.

God is judging this country HARD for it's evil.  He might change is mind if we repented.  But, I see no evidence of that happening.

Regarding the tatoo'd freaks.  They are everywhere.  There are even more in Idaho than CA.   Here is the part that makes me want to SCREAM ... all the young girls with a freaking ring through their nose like a bull.  It's as pagan as it gets.  

So sad to see a once great country commit suicide.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 1:11:59 PM EDT
[#35]
This is why I keep saying that ID is like the top of the Titanic when Jack and Rose were scrambling to the top at the end of the movie.  Sure, things are better here in ID.  But, it is just a matter of time.  The boat sank.

God is judging this country HARD for it's evil.  He might change is mind if we repented.  But, I see no evidence of that happening.

Regarding the tatoo'd freaks.  They are everywhere.  There are even more in Idaho than CA.   Here is the part that makes me want to SCREAM ... all the young girls with a freaking ring through their nose like a bull.  It's as pagan as it gets.  

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Find something good in life bro.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 4:33:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#36]
Stanley, this thread is about stopping Idaho from turning blue / communist like the rest of the country.  Go ahead and live in denial.  You can deny reality.  But, you can't deny the effects of reality.

Funny that you picked a picture of a pro-abortion, socialized healthcare loving, gun grabbing libtard as your cute meme.  This filthy woman is up for consideration for VP by loudmouth father of the vaccine Trump.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 4:54:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Thanks for the replies. I just want to let everyone know I'm still here and still reading. A lot to think about.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 5:49:28 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

You seem to be judging everyone you meet as well.  Not a good way to go through life.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 7:27:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Sacrosanct-Potato:
View Quote

Are you skiers?
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 7:34:36 PM EDT
[#40]

Drugs should be illegal
Sodomy should be illegal
Ect...

View Quote

Should we outlaw freewill?  
There is/was a lot of drug use before any of it was legalized.  
I think you misunderstand the effectiveness of government.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 8:19:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: migradog] [#41]
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 10:38:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: matt58] [#42]
What the hell is happening in this thread?!?!?!

Lord Helmet would be proud; it went plaid!
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:57:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:

Are you skiers?
View Quote

Not like a native Idahoan is.

However I try to get better everytime I go
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 7:55:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#44]
Wow.  Okay.  Let's run with freewill.  If someone decides to steal your car, you're good with that right?   How about someone beating their wife at a restaurant?  People are free to choose.  So, that must be okay.  

Maybe you should move to San Francisco or Portland, they legalized drugs and theft.  It is working out splendidly for them.  

You just don't get it.  Our society does not fail or succeed based on D vs R.  There is a God in heaven that will bless or curse you as a nation.  If a nation legalizes evil, it will get a curse.  If a society stands against evil, it will get a blessing.  It is not about whether a government can stop all evil, it can't.

For example, there have always been filthy Sodomites.  But now, America approves of them.  THAT is how you bring judgement on your country.  It is wicked evil.  And, we are paying the price.  

Who told you that you are not supposed to judge?  

John 7:24   Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Translation - Judging according to appearance is stating platitudes so that everyone will like you and think you are a open minded guy.  You should be more concerned whether God approves of you.  And, there is only one way to do that.  Believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins, was buried, and rose again on the 3rd day.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 11:45:45 AM EDT
[#45]
If someone decides to steal your car
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
If someone decides to steal your car

Already illegal.

you're good with that right?

You're projecting.

How about someone beating their wife at a restaurant?

Already illegal.

People are free to choose.  So, that must be okay.

Projecting again.

Who told you that you are not supposed to judge?

No one, I'm judging you right now.

You said earlier sodomy should be illegal, who is going to police that?  You? Do you have that kind of free time?

You can't legislate morality(effectively).  Cain killed Able before the crime of murder was on the books. Later it was commanded by God not to do so, how has that worked out so far?  The wicked will do wickedly.

Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#46]

The wicked will do wickedly.

View Quote

May the odds ever be in your favor

Link Posted: 2/26/2024 1:26:27 PM EDT
[#47]

You said earlier sodomy should be illegal, who is going to police that?  

View Quote

The same way it was handled before America went fully reprobate.  You are willfully ignorant.  You need to humble yourself and get saved.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 2:02:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: migradog] [#48]
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By migradog:
Your religious ranting drives people away and makes Christianity look like islam.
View Quote

This is a perfect example of why I spent 35ish years as an atheist.  If he was my example and disciple, I would still be one.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 8:08:25 PM EDT
[#50]
The same way it was handled before America went fully reprobate.  
View Quote

Exactly as prophesied and written.  Perhaps it is time for you to get off the interwebs and finish reading The Book.  There is a plot twist in the end that is REALLY going to surprise you.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Is idaho turning blue? (Page 1 of 3)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top