Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2023 9:08:23 PM EDT
There's a place just outside of town where we can ride ATV, dirt bikes, sxs, and jeeps on the Ark river. This gets boring after a while.

I've heard of Tuttle but from what I've heard that's more aggressive than what I'm looking for. My buddy has a Polaris general and I have an older YJ that has a two and a half inch lift and a little bigger tires, other than that it's stock.

We're kind of looking for gentler trails or maybe something not so rock crawler like. We've both heard of the place out by Fort scott. Kansas rocks or something like that. I'm fine with making a trip and camping in a tent but he and his girlfriend need a cabin to stay at but don't want to drive very far from the riding area for that.

I've looked for air bnb and cabins close to Kansas rocks but nothing close. Anyone else have any info on riding areas that also have a rental cabin or place to stay right by?

We've been down to beaver in Oklahoma when I had a 4 wheeler and stayed at the hotel in town there. Something close like that. We could probably get away from our jobs for a few days and live in the center of the state so really anything within 6 hrs drive. Most of the stuff I see is camping or RV only, no cabins or anything else close to the riding location. Thanks for any info!
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top