Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2023 8:01:01 AM EDT
Has anyone used JoJo’s for stippling a Glock? Do they use a laser or stipple by hand?
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 8:51:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know how they do it (by hand or by machine), but I bought my 43x from them pre-stippled, they almost always have a couple in their case for sale.  It's done really well, I get a great grip on the gun, but it doesn't destroy my skin when the exposed portion rubs on me while it's in the holster, the edges between stippled and not are also very clean.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I have.

A few years ago, they cut up a 17 frame for me, removed finger grooves, stippled, undercut, etc. to build me a 17 that takes 19 mags.  It's my daily carry gun.

I'm happy.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 6:36:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I am not sure how they do it, but they did mine and I am happy.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 8:59:44 PM EDT
[#4]
its done by hand. Laser stippling is pretty slippery and is nasty. really need a enclosed vented area for lasering polymers, nylons ect.....  now anything metal like guns, revolvers, knives, ect.... i can do full engravings like old scrolling on 1911 & 2011's,  snakeskin and snakes on revolvers, skull patterns, gucci and louis vuittn patterns on glocks..... you name it....

the stippling is real nice, like a denim style pattern, very grippy but doesnt kill your skin. the undercut that is done on them is real nice and gives you a bit of room for your middle knuckle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top