BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2023 9:47:26 AM EDT
Like right now.

Every vote matters.
Link Posted: 11/7/2023 10:44:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Going after work. Would have gone this morning but didn’t because when I looked online it said the polling places opened at 7. My wife went at 7:30 and they said they were open at 6.
Link Posted: 11/7/2023 1:51:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bulump] [#2]
done diddily

ETA: something I saw today,

I was in line next to get my ballot.  The woman in front of me stated her last name, and her first name.  The volunteers running the check ins (I'll call them the iPad people) brings her up on the iPad, shows the volunteer next to her (Karen haircut), then pauses.  She looks at the woman and states that she had already voted.  Woman claims differently.  IPad people verifies addresses and then calls over Ipad people supervisor (Yellow).  Yellow asks the woman if she requested an absentee ballot, women declines.  Yellow ask the woman if her husband voted, woman said she didn't know. Yellow then instructs Karen to look up the woman's last name in the database.  Karen does what she was asked and shows Yellow and the woman the two rows that came back from the database search.  The search reveals the woman and her husband.

Yellow says "Oh, we must have punched in your name and not your husband's name by mistake when he voted." "This is what we're going to do.  Let's give her her husband's ballot and she will be able to vote." "We'll make a note on the hand written ledger"

Then Yellow tells the woman that it doesn't matter what party her or her husband is, that the ballot are the same and she can vote as she wants.

Is this something I should communicate with the (Washington) County or Peter's Township?
Link Posted: 11/7/2023 4:25:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Done. Straight red.

Link Posted: 11/7/2023 8:30:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By shaggy:
Done. Straight red.

View Quote

Same here
Link Posted: 11/7/2023 9:07:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Voted

Lets get the commies out of our Commonwealth
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 10:24:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Voted straight red.

"Hey, it's either him or the commies." - Daniel Dreiberg (Night Owl) from "Watchmen"
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 2:17:43 PM EDT
[#7]
How did your locality vote?

I'm from western PA, (Beaver Co.) and wish they'd wake up
and drop their early 20th century Democrat nostalgia.

I'm now in Loudoun Co. VA, and the leftist Democrat cancer
continued its growth.

I love PA, and wish better things for my birth state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top