Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2024 7:55:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak]
I guess I missed the memo....

I have the app and voting and my sample ballot looks as fucked up as a monkey fucking a football.  

https://sos-prod.tnsosgovfiles.com/s3fs-public/document/2024%20PPP%20Delegates.pdf

This is pretty much what it looks like.  I also don't see local court judges or anything on the ballot, of which I know at least 1 open spot.

Figured after working all night I would go vote and head to bed....maybe a swift headache seems more my speed about now....
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 10:03:23 AM EDT
[#1]
This is a primary election.

You can vote in the Republican or in the Democrat primary.

There are more elections coming this year.  Many more.

If you want to get smart about elections, volunteer as a pole worker.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:50:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By xciapup:
This is a primary election.

You can vote in the Republican or in the Democrat primary.

There are more elections coming this year.  Many more.

If you want to get smart about elections, volunteer as a pole worker.
View Quote

Always have been an independent voter.

I was from another state in 2016....one more vote in FL against hillary.....

In 2020 I was an asshat, had nothing to vote for so said fuck it and voted in the D primary and voted for Bernie to see him get it stolen again at the end.......big let down on that deal.....

Before 2020 I pretty much only voted in the Generals........I failed but waking up and fixing it as much as I can.

First time I have seen this aspect of it.  Looks like you pick 14 delegates that will vote for your candidate or a delegate who will "go with who wins", maybe check the age to see if they are on the sitting on the porch waiting for the grim reaper.  .  Not sure why the individual districts also elect delegates but it seems to be a similar principle but redundant, these I can at least find information on.  I can on most of the others but some don't show any real results at all or match up to Rose Antifa people....pretty sure not the same but just going to avoid it.

Once your candidate gets the 1,215 delegates they are the nominee from what I am seeing.....ya'll are welcome to un-fubar me....
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 2:43:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 9:13:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Jesus.
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 2:11:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 10:33:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By bodybagger:
In Tennessee the parties have primaries. There's not enough independents to have an independent primary so they run against the dem and rep candidates in the general election.
View Quote

You are correct.  Trying to keep it simple.  When you walk up to the registrar, they keep it simple too.  Do you want a Republican or Democrat ballot?  End.
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 11:06:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 8:47:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By bodybagger:

I just hope all the other dems moving here can't figure it out either.
View Quote

/thread.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top