Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/6/2023 2:05:42 AM EDT
I am in the Kuna area. Anyone want to go shooting? Just trying to think of ways to make some friends out here.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 3:47:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome fellow firearms enthusiast. Where did you move to Idaho from?
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I moved from California. I know that frustrates people but I don't subscribe to any of California's political bullshit. I plan to try to adapt to the culture here as best I can.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:49:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ryguy209:
I moved from California. I know that frustrates people but I don't subscribe to any of California's political bullshit. I plan to try to adapt to the culture here as best I can.
View Quote

Your enthusiasm is great and I'm sure you've only voted straight R, say the pledge allegiance daily, named your sons Gunner and Colt, fly the biggest flag on your street, tag every vehicle you own with a thin blue line sticker, and only wear T-shirts and hats that either have firearms on them and/or quotes from the constitution.........but the fact that you're from California is gonna go over like a wet fart in church. Not to mention a brand new member here.

All of my fav spots south of Kuna have been overrun over the last couple of years. I hardly ever go out there anymore. You can guess why.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 2:09:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Bwahahahahahahaha! I just sat here trying to imagine being a new shooter, young shooter, trying to join up from California. And it just keeps making me laugh. Yes I know most conservative Californians turn out to be nothing of the sort, but there damn well sure as fuck has to be some. Tough row to hoe. Welcome to the forum Mr. possible glowie. And yes I just assumed the fuck out of your gender

Link Posted: 12/7/2023 5:19:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't really mind how people react to it I don't get offended easily. And I can't help the state I was born in, luckily for me everyone has been nice about it so far. I don't plan on concealing my origin like a loser just so people will like me better
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 10:38:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#6]
I don't really mind how people react to it I don't get offended easily. And I can't help the state I was born in, luckily for me everyone has been nice about it so far. I don't plan on concealing my origin like a loser just so people will like me better
View Quote

Ry, don't let it get you down that you are from Hellifornia.  I escaped from that third world sh*thole in June to arrive in Eagle.  Best decision of my life.  Literally all the Californians I have met are the EXACT people Idaho should want - pro freedom, pro God, and pro gun.  The only liberal transplant I have met is from Oregon.  

The natives do have a valid complaint though.  People from CA, WA, and OR have increased the population and driven up prices for housing.  We come here and buy homes cash.  That drives up prices.  And, regardless of our EXTREME CONSERVATISM, we add to the population and traffic.  That sucks for them.  Because one of the great things about Idaho was that it was a low population state.  I get it when they are mad about that.  

But, you and I had to flee Lucifornia.  It is the most God forsaken evil place on the planet.  I plan to fight to keep Idaho conservative.  We are kind of like Cubans that escaped Castro.  No one hates communism more than them.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 12:39:57 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

I’m glad that you’re not easily offended. That’s a good first step. It’s a ribbing everyone gets who comes from there lol.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 12:46:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#8]
Originally Posted By HawkinsID:

Ry, don't let it get you down that you are from Hellifornia.  I escaped from that third world sh*thole in June to arrive in Eagle.  Best decision of my life.  Literally all the Californians I have met are the EXACT people Idaho should want - pro freedom, pro God, and pro gun.  The only liberal transplant I have met is from Oregon.  

The natives do have a valid complaint though.  People from CA, WA, and OR have increased the population and driven up prices for housing.  We come here and buy homes cash.  That drives up prices.  And, regardless of our EXTREME CONSERVATISM, we add to the population and traffic.  That sucks for them.  Because one of the great things about Idaho was that it was a low population state.  I get it when they are mad about that.  

But, you and I had to flee Lucifornia.  It is the most God forsaken evil place on the planet.  I plan to fight to keep Idaho conservative.  We are kind of like Cubans that escaped Castro.  No one hates communism more than them.
View Quote

My last two encounters with “small town conservative” Cali transplants didn’t go so well. At first friendly, polite, simply, and jovial. Pro 2A, pro LEO, God and Country bla bla bla. But the moment one of the neighbors did something that wasn’t “normal” back home, i.e take a shotgun out of their car’s trunk and slung it over their shoulder while walking into their house, threats to call the police because it made them “feel uncomfortable”, Nextdoor Karen posts, and spreading rumors and misinformation to the rest of the neighbors. That kind of chicken shit behavior is what drives us natives mad.

If it wasn’t abundantly clear before, it should be by now: forget everything you learned and saw back home. This is fucking Idaho. We aren’t a bunch of pansies. The sight of a guy open carrying a 45 on his hip at 5pm on a Friday in Fred Meyer is nothing to be alarmed about ffs. Carry on.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 2:42:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#9]
Dilly, you bring up a good point.  Even the most well meaning conservative pro liberty pro gun people from CA can have residual "mind virus" from Hellifornia.  

The sh*t that is stuck in a persons brain after being in that hellhole goes deep.  It is not enough to be pro-liberty on the big things.  As an ex-Hellifornian, you have to be pro liberty on the smaller things too.  

My recommendation as a recovering Lucifornian:

1.  Don't think you know what is best for Idaho.  They were fine before you got here.
2.  Ask the natives what they think and LISTEN because you are not an expert on Idaho.
3.  If you don't like something about Idaho, question that thought!  Really think it through.  Admit you might be wrong.
4.  Realize it takes time to fully understand how things work in Idaho.  You will be uniformed for a while.  Get used to it.

And, thank the Lord Jesus Christ that he granted you mercy enough to flee one of the most evil places in the world (CA).
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 4:26:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By HawkinsID:

View Quote

Hawkins, it is terrible the situation we have in this country where we are forced to flee and overrun other states just to maintain a decent standard of living. I am under no illusions that everyone will be okay with that, but you understand how necessary it is. After gang warfare became a regular occurrence in my neighborhood back there, enough was enough. It had come to the point where my wife and I could not only say that we did not feel safe, but that we literally were not safe. Due to the laws of that land, the criminals enjoyed legal protection far and above what we would have received for protecting ourselves. It was absolutely time to go. It's sad to say, but Idahoans and the peoples' of all surrounding states should start expecting more of this migration. You really have to have lived there to understand how bad it is.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 6:41:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: IdahoPCCinc] [#11]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

Your enthusiasm is great and I'm sure you've only voted straight R, say the pledge allegiance daily, named your sons Gunner and Colt, fly the biggest flag on your street, tag every vehicle you own with a thin blue line sticker, and only wear T-shirts and hats that either have firearms on them and/or quotes from the constitution.........but the fact that you're from California is gonna go over like a wet fart in church. Not to mention a brand new member here.

All of my fav spots south of Kuna have been overrun over the last couple of years. I hardly ever go out there anymore. You can guess why.
View Quote

Dilly Dilly is also from California.

Edit.....Sorry bout that. I won't make that mistake again.
In some thread ealier this year/maybe last year, there was some back and forth and I thought it was you that was living in Cali before coming to Idaho.
I owe you a beer I guess.....

Op...my only advice is...

Get rid of any California plates on vehicles ASAP.

Have a sense of humor and treat others with respect when you get the California grief from actual born in Idaho residents.
You can tell other California immigrants to fuck off if they try to give you any shit.

Join a private range.

Explore the state and everything it has to offer.

And  you could set up a meet and greet at a coffee place or brewery some weekend if it isn't snowing.

Because only a handful of Idaho HTF folks actually shoot guns....or compete in matches around the treasure valley.

Link Posted: 12/7/2023 11:32:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By IdahoPCCinc:

Have a sense of humor and treat others wirh respect when you get the California grief from actual born in Idaho residents.
You can tell other California immigrants to fuck off if they try to give you any shit.

Join a private range.

And  you could set up a meet and greet at a coffee place or brewery some weekend if it isn't snowing.

Because only a handful of Idaho HTF folks actually shoot guns....or compete in matches around the treasure valley.

View Quote

Wowa Wowa, I ain’t from Cali lol. My parents brought me from WA when I was a kid, loooong time ago. Well before it was cool.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 2:57:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Hawkins, it is terrible the situation we have in this country where we are forced to flee and overrun other states just to maintain a decent standard of living. I am under no illusions that everyone will be okay with that, but you understand how necessary it is. After gang warfare became a regular occurrence in my neighborhood back there, enough was enough. It had come to the point where my wife and I could not only say that we did not feel safe, but that we literally were not safe. Due to the laws of that land, the criminals enjoyed legal protection far and above what we would have received for protecting ourselves. It was absolutely time to go. It's sad to say, but Idahoans and the peoples' of all surrounding states should start expecting more of this migration. You really have to have lived there to understand how bad it is.
View Quote

Did you get to do some shooting?
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 3:04:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: migradog] [#14]
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 1:01:53 AM EDT
[#15]
That a This is fucking Idaho. We aren’t a bunch of pansies. The sight of a guy open carrying a 45 on his hip at 5pm on a Friday in Fred Meyer is nothing to be alarmed about ffs. Carry on.
View Quote

QFT.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 1:53:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By StanleySpidowski:

Did you get to do some shooting?
View Quote

I did, I went to an IDPA match. Great fun.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:50:39 AM EDT
[#17]

I did, I went to an IDPA match. Great fun.
View Quote

It had to be the one in Nampa.

Let me invite you to the Parma range next week.

I'll pay the match fee for you to shoot. (sign up is on practiscore)

It's a "outlaw steel" match set up like a USPSA match.....but no taping paper targets or resetting steel targets.
4 stages, aprrox 25-40 rds per stage. Pistol or PCC's ....9mm---40S&W----or 45ACP
Movement, reloads on the fly....they used a school bus in a stage last month.

https://www.parmarng.org/index.php/calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2023/10/21/5054/-/action-steel-match.html

Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:51:54 AM EDT
[#18]

Wowa Wowa, I ain’t from Cali lol. My parents brought me from WA when I was a kid, loooong time ago. Well before it was cool.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Have a sense of humor and treat others wirh respect when you get the California grief from actual born in Idaho residents.

Join a private range.

Sorry bout that.....edited and fixed.

Link Posted: 12/10/2023 3:37:36 AM EDT
[#19]

It had to be the one in Nampa.

Let me invite you to the Parma range next week.

I'll pay the match fee for you to shoot. (sign up is on practiscore)

It's a "outlaw steel" match set up like a USPSA match.....but no taping paper targets or resetting steel targets.
4 stages, aprrox 25-40 rds per stage. Pistol or PCC's ....9mm---40S&W----or 45ACP
Movement, reloads on the fly....they used a school bus in a stage last month.

https://www.parmarng.org/index.php/calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2023/10/21/5054/-/action-steel-match.html

View Quote

Wow, thank you so much. I'll sign up right now
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 4:55:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Check out and sign up for some APC events too OP.

Extrabonez is the kinda unofficial organizer.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 7:04:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Lungbuster:
Check out and sign up for some APC events too OP.

Extrabonez is the kinda unofficial organizer.
View Quote

Hey Lungbuster, what's an APC event? can you point me in the right direction?
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 1:11:20 AM EDT
[#22]

Hey Lungbuster, what's an APC event? can you point me in the right direction?
View Quote

Treasure Valley APC events

Link Posted: 12/12/2023 8:11:31 PM EDT
[#23]
We have slowed down a little bit currently due to individual stuff having come up, but if you want to ever come out when we meet up, just chime in!

We should also be looking to get some range time in to verify dope and practice for CW:NW that is coming up in Feb in St. Maries, as well as for the APC Warfighter event in Montana. Usually RIP and Cali have been doing stuff out with BLM land towards Murphy, but I also frequent out south of Kuna or the Parma range. Until early Jan, I am free Sunday-Tuesday whatever time if you want to meet up to shoot. Otherwise we were generally rucking around noon on the weekend when we were doing it each week.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 9:50:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joe_sun] [#24]
I'm from California, everyone is from somewhere. Dad escaped the Philippines looking for a better life, Mom fled Detroit with the same goal. They met in California when it was a great place to live and had me. Then things went to shit and I escaped looking for that better life.

I get it thou, I do hate Californians because I know how most of them are. Even the "conservatives" had the mind virus. I didn't bring that shit with me.

As for shooting, it's pathetic but since covid spiked ammo prices I rarely go. I need to get off my ass and take a class or something but unfortunately for me I'm not one of those rich Californians that sold their shanty for millions. I was a broke renter.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 10:26:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Extrabonez:
We have slowed down a little bit currently due to individual stuff having come up, but if you want to ever come out when we meet up, just chime in!

We should also be looking to get some range time in to verify dope and practice for CW:NW that is coming up in Feb in St. Maries, as well as for the APC Warfighter event in Montana. Usually RIP and Cali have been doing stuff out with BLM land towards Murphy, but I also frequent out south of Kuna or the Parma range. Until early Jan, I am free Sunday-Tuesday whatever time if you want to meet up to shoot. Otherwise we were generally rucking around noon on the weekend when we were doing it each week.
View Quote

Sounds fun. We could meet up sometime on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. Just send me a PM
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 1:39:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey bro what part of CA are you from?
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 8:18:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
Hey bro what part of CA are you from?
View Quote

Stockton
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 11:39:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: joe_sun] [#28]

Stockton
View Quote

Has anyone told you yet that graffiti isn't acceptable home décor here?

I can't talk thou, I grew up in Sacramento back when it was a sleepy cow town. Now you mention you're from Sac and people want to know what gang you run with.
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 11:45:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Man, I thought I had it bad coming from Orange County, CA.  Stockton is a pit.
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 4:42:36 PM EDT
[#30]
You guys wouldn't believe how insane Stockton has gotten. Criminal's paradise. I feel like I'm living in the Andy Griffith show up here.
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 6:20:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joe_sun] [#31]
You guys wouldn't believe how insane Stockton has gotten. Criminal's paradise. I feel like I'm living in the Andy Griffith show up here.
View Quote

It was bad 13 years ago which was about the last time I was there. If it's anything like Excramento it's going to be unrecognizable as the USA. I was in Sac around 5 years ago and it was like I was in Modadishu in Black Hawk down. It was like a 3rd world county with tent homes and naked crackheads walking around. I hear it's worse now.

If you think it's like Andy Griffith right now you should have seen it even 8 years ago when I moved here, it was like Sacramento from the 70's and I loved it.. still do there's just way too much traffic now.

It's called Excramento for a reason
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 6:50:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Left Elk Grove in ‘97.

My entire family still lives there. Sucks to visit but I love my family so I deal with it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 7:02:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joe_sun] [#33]
Originally Posted By matt58:
Left Elk Grove in ‘97.

My entire family still lives there. Sucks to visit but I love my family so I deal with it.
View Quote

Man EG is a different world today than it was in 97. My best friend was from there and we would drive out down Sheldon and all the fields to get to his house. Now you'll get carjacked and the PD will write you a ticket for letting someone take your car from you. They were a little Gestapo when I lived there back in 2006 or so.

I still have some family in Sac County and they are getting older. I need to go visit them soon if I'm going to ever see them again but man I don't want to.
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 7:10:57 PM EDT
[#34]
I will say that I don't think Elk Grove is nearly as bad as Sacramento or Stockton.
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 9:03:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joe_sun] [#35]
I will say that I don't think Elk Grove is nearly as bad as Sacramento or Stockton.
View Quote

Oh for sure, it's just that all of Sacramento County, aside from the Delta, is all pretty much one giant city now. Elk Grove touches some of the worst parts of Sacramento city, it's like a 15 minute drive nowadays to get from Ghetto to suburbia.

Elk Grove, South Sac, West Sac, Downtown, Midtown, Arden Arcade, Del Paso Heights, Norwood, Natomas, Carmichael, Fair Oaks, Citrus Heights, Orangevale, Folsom.. heck just drive over the freeway from Citrus Heights and you're in Roseville in Placer County. It's all connected now as one giant urban sprawl.
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 9:35:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 9:53:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By migradog:

It's not.

I have family in Modesto, talk about a third world shithole.......
View Quote

That whole central valley area is terrible.

On second though, all but pretty much certain parts of San Diego are shitholes now. California is doomed and I hate visiting.
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 1:41:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Do people still shoot at the open range area off Warren Spur Road in South Kuna? Or did that all turn into Corey Barton antfarms for Bay Area transplants?

I'm up in Eagle, where the BLM land I used to shoot on is now apparently growing 2000 houses. Sigh. Haven't been down to George Nourse/Pickle Butte/Kuna/south-of-airport shooting for a while.

PS: Welcome to Idaho even if we're grouchy about it, new guy!  :D
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 1:54:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By kel:
Do people still shoot at the open range area off Warren Spur Road in South Kuna? Or did that all turn into Corey Barton antfarms for Bay Area transplants?

I'm up in Eagle, where the BLM land I used to shoot on is now apparently growing 2000 houses. Sigh. Haven't been down to George Nourse/Pickle Butte/Kuna/south-of-airport shooting for a while.

View Quote

I've been shooting off of swan falls road. It's about a 15 minute drive from the suburb I moved to. And don't worry about the ribbing for being from Cali, they grow us tough in Stockton
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 2:47:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#40]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Shooting is allowed past the power lines. That are area is all BLM so it’ll never be developed.

I've been shooting off of swan falls road. It's about a 15 minute drive from the suburb I moved to. And don't worry about the ribbing for being from Cali, they grow us tough in Stockton

Just please don’t be one of the assholes that leaves their trash behind(mattresses, cans, etc). And please shoot against a legit berm, not a 3 foot tall dirt pile. Recently, I’ve been seeing a lot of people shooting off of one of the dirt trails next to Swan Falls road directly at the road. Only thing separating them and the road was a tiny pile of dirt.
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 3:36:33 PM EDT
[#41]

Shooting is allowed past the power lines. That are area is all BLM so it’ll never be developed.

Just please don’t be one of the assholes that leaves their trash behind(mattresses, cans, etc). And please shoot against a legit berm, not a 3 foot tall dirt pile. Recently, I’ve been seeing a lot of people shooting off of one of the dirt trails next to Swan Falls road directly at the road. Only thing separating them and the road was a tiny pile of dirt.
View Quote

Yeah it seems like some of these peoples' parents never taught them to pick up their toys or something. I've been seeing trash everywhere out there.
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 3:45:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kel] [#42]
View Quote

For the southern shooters sakes, I hope that stays so!
Eagle's BLM-ish land kind of went away. It was getting so unsafe, I pretty much stopped shooting there after I literally took inbound fire this summer due to new crowds not knowing what the "safe direction" is.  :/
https://www.idahopress.com/news/local/eagle-annexed-portion-of-blm-land-a-gray-area-for-gun-owners-hikers-and-equestrians/article_35e7043c-57bd-5d4a-9af5-44f01b367c67.html

I suppose I'm thankful there IS so much open shooting land in the area... just a shame it keeps getting farther and farther from home. I used to shoot where Avimor is now, or right in Eagle. Sigh.

Link Posted: 12/15/2023 4:51:54 PM EDT
[#43]
This is my welcome to Idaho msg.

Hello - I hope I'm not the first to welcome you to the great state of Idaho.  Here are a few rules that will make your stay more enjoyable for everyone.

1. There are two genders in Idaho, male and female.  Either you were born with a ding-dong, or you weren't.
2. I suggest changing your plates as soon as possible from (Insert state - CA/OR/WA), unless you want a note left on your car that will tell you to go home.  Of course, if you get a note, we cannot wait to hear about it on Next Door.
3. Please don't tell everyone that they did it better back home in (Insert state - CA/OR/WA).  And we certainly don't need to read about it on Next Door.
4. If you see a song doggie, it's OK, they live here and will not eat your babies.  They are in fact not a Dingo.  We don't need to hear that one was spotted on Next Door.  Shoot it if it bothers you, nobody cares.
5. Please don't vote, it didn't work where you can from (Insert state - CA/OR/WA) and it isn't broke here.  Please don't try to fix it.  

And for people who want to sell a firearm and do an FFL transfer.

6. FFL Transfers are not required in Idaho for private party transfers.  But good luck owning and enjoying your firearm for many years to come.

In all seriousness, welcome, you sound alright so far.
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 5:03:13 PM EDT
[#44]
How did I get to the ripe old age of 64 and never heard the phrase “song doggie”

Link Posted: 12/15/2023 7:30:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#45]
Originally Posted By thenning:
This is my welcome to Idaho msg.

Hello - I hope I'm not the first to welcome you to the great state of Idaho.  Here are a few rules that will make your stay more enjoyable for everyone.

1. There are two genders in Idaho, male and female.  Either you were born with a ding-dong, or you weren't.
2. I suggest changing your plates as soon as possible from (Insert state - CA/OR/WA), unless you want a note left on your car that will tell you to go home.  Of course, if you get a note, we cannot wait to hear about it on Next Door.
3. Please don't tell everyone that they did it better back home in (Insert state - CA/OR/WA).  And we certainly don't need to read about it on Next Door.
4. If you see a song doggie, it's OK, they live here and will not eat your babies.  They are in fact not a Dingo.  We don't need to hear that one was spotted on Next Door.  Shoot it if it bothers you, nobody cares.
5. Please don't vote, it didn't work where you can from (Insert state - CA/OR/WA) and it isn't broke here.  Please don't try to fix it.  

And for people who want to sell a firearm and do an FFL transfer.

6. FFL Transfers are not required in Idaho for private party transfers.  But good luck owning and enjoying your firearm for many years to come.

In all seriousness, welcome, you sound alright so far.
View Quote

No. 6 is the one that gets out of staters all the time. "nO wAy U cAn SeLl AnD bUy gUnS wItHoUt a BaCkGrOuNd ChEcK?"

Why yes dear fuck knuckle, you actually can. Can you believe it?  
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:20:53 PM EDT
[#46]
I invited the new guy (Ryan) to Parma for the Action Steel Match today.

He shot a PCC and did pretty good.

It was pretty chilly/foggy for most of the match....but still decent weather for Idaho in December.

The group who were there shooting the long range PRS match spent alot of the morning standing around though....

Link Posted: 12/17/2023 12:14:40 PM EDT
[#47]

No. 6 is the one that gets out of staters all the time. "nO wAy U cAn SeLl AnD bUy gUnS wItHoUt a BaCkGrOuNd ChEcK?"

Why yes dear fuck knuckle, you actually can. Can you believe it?  
View Quote

I'll one up you, OTF knives seem to freak them out the most. Aren't those illegal!?!
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 1:54:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By joe_sun:

I'll one up you, OTF knives seem to freak them out the most. Aren't those illegal!?!
View Quote

Practically anything that was illegal or unheard of back home comes as a shock when discovered that its totally normal/legal here.
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 4:47:47 PM EDT
[#49]

I invited the new guy (Ryan) to Parma for the Action Steel Match today.

He shot a PCC and did pretty good.

It was pretty chilly/foggy for most of the match....but still decent weather for Idaho in December.

The group who were there shooting the long range PRS match spent alot of the morning standing around though....
View Quote

I was wondering how that PRS match would go.  Fog and no wind.

I was hoping to get out after birds, but that didn't happen.
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 4:49:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By matt58:
Left Elk Grove in ‘97.

View Quote

I left the central coast in '97.  Moved here, then Montana, then Oregon, then back here.

I went back 4 years ago to watch a football game.  It is way different.  My elementary school has an 8 ft tall fence all around it.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top