Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2024 3:09:16 PM EDT

53 y/o Computer Programmer builds his own firearms--SWAT Team breaks down his apartment door, gets indicted, jury finds him guilty as presiding judge says 2nd A does not exists in New York.

...at the 8:00 minute mark here:
Radical Judge Says: 2nd Amendment Does NOT Exist Here!

Brooklyn District Attorney Eric Gonzalez announced on April 22, 2022, that Taylor had been indicted for purchasing “$10,000 worth of gun parts online to build illegal, untraceable firearms known as ghost guns.” Red State noted, "Taylor was not suspected or charged with any violent offenses and has a clean criminal record.

Hobbyist Gunsmith  Convicted
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#1]
The thread in GD is blowing up. Even though it's NY, NYC even, GD thinks this is ridiculous. And a lot of people are sending him donations.

Clean criminal record, not selling the guns, no drugs...yeah this could go all the way to the top with the right backing.

We've been waiting for a law abiding citizen to get the book thrown at them for AWB, ghost gun, and magazine laws...because it's a perfect plaintiff to go to scotus.

Oh and fuck that judge. Stupid piece of shit.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:04:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Yepper!
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:19:18 AM EDT
[#3]
It was only a matter of time before a judge actually told the truth

She’s not lying ……they hate the Constitution and their long game is to get rid of it and rewrite their version of it

They want to destroy the fabric of this country to including taking away all of your god given rights

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:58:28 AM EDT
[#4]
The statements she was quoted as saying certainly jive with the overall attitude in New York State. I did not find them shocking at all. Only a confirmation of what I have believed the position of this state has been for decades and will continue to be.

And there is absolutely no repercussions for what she did. No removal, disciplinary hearing or censure. There are times I wish SCOTUS could smack down such judges, remove them from the bench and keep them from ever serving again. She certainly thumbed her nose at the highest court in the land and even appears to have tampered with the rights of jurors to make decisions.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:33:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Administrative Rules of the Unified Court System & Uniform Rules of the Trial Courts
PART 100. Judicial Conduct
 Section 100.3 A judge shall perform the duties of judicial office impartially and diligently.
  (E) Disqualification.
   (1) A judge shall disqualify himself or herself in a proceeding in which the judge's impartiality might reasonably be questioned

https://ww2.nycourts.gov/rules/chiefadmin/100.shtml

Kings County (Brooklyn)
https://cjc.ny.gov/General.Information/Gen.Info.Pages/NYC.Mail.Complaint.html

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:29:46 AM EDT
[#6]
About the 9 minute mark “carbon Mike” (The defendant Dexter Tayler) starts talking about the case.  The Outlaws Podcast
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:45:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tc556guy] [#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Aardvark:
The statements she was quoted as saying certainly jive with the overall attitude in New York State. I did not find them shocking at all. Only a confirmation of what I have believed the position of this state has been for decades and will continue to be.

And there is absolutely no repercussions for what she did. No removal, disciplinary hearing or censure. There are times I wish SCOTUS could smack down such judges, remove them from the bench and keep them from ever serving again. She certainly thumbed her nose at the highest court in the land and even appears to have tampered with the rights of jurors to make decisions.
View Quote

As I linked to in the other thread, she s a prime candidate for a referral, given he statements:
https://cjc.ny.gov/General.Information/overview.html#:~:text=The%20New%20York%20State%20Commission,appropriate%2C%20renders%20public%20disciplinary%20Determinations.

It would only be a start, but I don't see how they could ignore such a blatant comment that part of the constitution doesn't exist in her courtroom.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:22:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Truly disgusting, she should be disbarred.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 7:51:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tc556guy:

As I linked to in the other thread, she s a prime candidate for a referral, given he statements:
https://cjc.ny.gov/General.Information/overview.html#:~:text=The%20New%20York%20State%20Commission,appropriate%2C%20renders%20public%20disciplinary%20Determinations.

It would only be a start, but I don't see how they could ignore such a blatant comment that part of the constitution doesn't exist in her courtroom.
View Quote
But a quick examination of her "credentials" shows that she "checks off several boxes" She is not going to be investigated.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:09:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Let me know when she is disbarred and homeless from being sued into oblivion for civil rights violations

I’ll wait…….
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top