Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2024 3:47:27 PM EDT
https://twitter.com/GregYarbrough/status/1770144516370313475

Looks like they were raiding him at 6am.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, was the ATF agent professional enough?
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 10:00:45 AM EDT
[#2]
News says they removed firearms and ammunition from the home.
Would not disclose the warrant to the press.
Very interesting.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 11:14:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link from this topic on GD

My question to the Arkansas members.  Why was LRFD assisting ATF in cracking safes?  The ATF doesn't have any authority over them nor does LRFD have any obligation to do this.  The LRFD needs to be grilled hard on this and be accountable.  Say folks should protest at the LR ATF office will LRFD give them a hand again and blast said protesters with the hose?  Does the LR library system need to switch Fahrenheit 451 from the fiction to the non fiction section?
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 6:57:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dusty3030:

My question to the Arkansas members.  Why was LRFD assisting ATF in cracking safes?  The ATF doesn't have any authority over them nor does LRFD have any obligation to do this.  The LRFD needs to be grilled hard on this and be accountable.  Say folks should protest at the LR ATF office will LRFD give them a hand again and blast said protesters with the hose?  Does the LR library system need to switch Fahrenheit 451 from the fiction to the non fiction section?
View Quote

While you are at it, ask that your local sheriff and chief stop loaning your police to federal task forces.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 9:39:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JDMnAR] [#5]
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 12:18:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Seems pretty clear to me that he was “in the business”.  

I disagree with ATF’s method of execution of the search warrant.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 2:18:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By stevec223:
Seems pretty clear to me that he was “in the business”.  

I disagree with ATF’s method of execution of the search warrant.
View Quote

Kinda gives new meaning to warrant execution, given that he's now deceased.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 8:24:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SyberSniper] [#8]
He was a "Private Collection" seller at local gunshows...
He was setup as an example for others... the new "in the business of" rules are in force... some may want to rethink their week-end money making scheme...
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:18:50 AM EDT
[#9]
I am already rethinking visits to gun shows, since they appear to be filled with feds these days.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:26:40 AM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

Public Safety Agencies often help one another.  Does LRFD have a written agreement in place to do this?  Probably not.  Would they do it again?  100%
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:27:27 AM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Public Safety Agencies often help one another.  Does LRFD have a written agreement in place to do this?  Probably not.  Would they do it again?  100%
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top