Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2024 5:03:28 PM EDT
Our daughter is in College and lives in the Lake Mary area of Orlando.   Does anyone know of a good auto shop that can do tune ups, oil changes, etc. that she/we can trust?    We just want a competent shop that will not rip her off when she brings in her little Sentra.      

Please let me know if anyone has someone they like.   Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 7:15:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joker223] [#1]
I have lived in this area for many years.       Marty's Autoworks. in Longwood.      Marcos Auto service longwood.      Harrel and beverly in Sanford.       No particular order--   but I have found Harrel and Beverly to be more expensive...
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 9:36:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the help!  
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 7:46:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Between me, my family and friends--   all three of these have been used in the past, multiple times with no issues.  I am sure there are a few others around that are great, but I am only familiar with these three.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 9:49:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I made contact with Marcos Automotive.   Very promising.   Thanks again.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 6:58:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Anytime!
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:17:52 PM EDT
[#6]
When we lived down there the *only* shop I would trust to do anything I wasn't going to do myself was Olympic Auto in Altamonte Springs. I used him a few times when I had to leave town and what had to be done couldn't wait until I got back (wifey's car). That was 20 years back though so no telling how they are now but I know he's still always very busy.

Last time my daughter's car needed work I just drove down and towed it back up to my shop up here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top