Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2023 5:09:30 PM EDT
Hey fellas, a shoplifter in Las Vegas at Home Depot (Fort Apache Rd) pepper sprayed a customer who witnessed the theft and began recording him. Just happened yesterday, as I understand it.

According to the video description, a woman wrote that she and her husband witnessed the theft and subsequent property damage to their vehicle, when the shoplifter broke their window in an attempt to steal the vehicle and load it with stolen merchandise.

Does anyone have information on this? It would appear that he has been arrested, going off the latter two images from Las Vegas Review-Journal but I can't find the article.

Link Posted: 9/1/2023 5:20:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 6:44:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Wolfpack:
I'm pretty convinced the RJ is paid by the developers to not report crime. I'm 99% convinced Howard Hughes does to not mention all the crime in Summerlin. There was a 100+ round shootout at the public pool by Palo Verde High School that had 0 news coverage a couple years ago.
View Quote

Damn, I guess I shouldn't be surprised given the state of the nation, even on the local scale.

I'm attempting to find out if/where the perpetrator is being held, or which department may have processed him, as well as his name, in order to cross reference him with a murder suspect involved in a shooting outside of Nevada.
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 10:16:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Wolfpack:
I'm pretty convinced the RJ is paid by the developers to not report crime. I'm 99% convinced Howard Hughes does to not mention all the crime in Summerlin. There was a 100+ round shootout at the public pool by Palo Verde High School that had 0 news coverage a couple years ago.
View Quote

Truth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top