Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2024 9:33:21 PM EDT
I am north Denver, Westminster area. Looking for a range where I can sit at a bench and dial in a bolt gun of mine at a close range and then extended out a bit. Maybe 500 yards plus to test.  Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 11:27:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HemiPowrd] [#1]
Colorado Rifle Club has an ELR range out to 1460 yards and a planned expansion to 1 mile (1760 yards). Private range - you have to be a member or know a member who will go with you.

Lead Valley Range will have a 500 yard range open in the next 4 to 6 weeks. Private range - you have to be a member or know a member who will go with you.

Pawnee Sportsmans Center goes out to 1000. I see you live on the North side so it isn't an unreasonable distance to drive. It's open to the public and last time I was there it was $20.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 12:29:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HemiPowrd:
Colorado Rifle Club has an ELR range out to 1460 yards and a planned expansion to 1 mile (1760 yards). Private range - you have to be a member or know a member who will go with you.

Lead Valley Range will have a 500 yard range open in the next 4 to 6 weeks. Private range - you have to be a member or know a member who will go with you.

Pawnee Sportsmans Center goes out to 1000. I see you live on the North side so it isn't an unreasonable distance to drive. It's open to the public and last time I was there it was $20.
View Quote

Appreciate the information
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 2:23:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Lead Valley Range just announced their 500 yard range will open on 4/6/24.

Almost forgot Golden Gun Club in East Aurora has a 500 Meter range, but you have to be a member or be a guest of a member. I think there is a waiting list for membership.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 9:23:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HemiPowrd:
Lead Valley Range just announced their 500 yard range will open on 4/6/24.

Almost forgot Golden Gun Club in East Aurora has a 500 Meter range, but you have to be a member or be a guest of a member. I think there is a waiting list for membership.
View Quote

No waiting list at the Golden Gun Club. I can confirm, I just signed up. They have about 1k members apparently. $440 first year, $400 renewals. $5 guest fee.

You need to be an NRA member too fyi. Might turn some people off. I have a life membership I bought before WLP and his shenanigans however.

https://www.goldengunclub.us/

Just south of Watkins. Can get to it off I-70 or the 470.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top