Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2020 11:56:30 PM EDT
I have heard that you Canadians have/had access to 18.6" AR barrels, and that Faxon did a special run of barrels for Canadian sale. They appear to be out of stock, but I don't really know where to check, since I'm in the United States.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Again, I'm looking for a 18.6" barrel, preferably a Faxon Gunner or other lightweight barrel, 19" would be fine too. I would be mounting a standard A2 FSB, or something else like an ARMS 41 with a bayonet lug.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:58:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you looking for a 223 or 308 barrel? They make both. I don't see any 223 in stock anywhere.

I would buy an IBI barrels if you were looking for 19", they are more accurate.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 1:00:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By griffin86:
Are you looking for a 223 or 308 barrel? They make both. I don't see any 223 in stock anywhere.

View Quote

5.56 only
IBI only really does heavy profile, I'm looking for light or at worst govt. Thanks though, any other ideas?
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 3:39:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Scrapple:

5.56 only
IBI only really does heavy profile, I'm looking for light or at worst govt. Thanks though, any other ideas?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scrapple:
Originally Posted By griffin86:

5.56 only

There is the MRA 18.6 223 Wylde pencil barrel. Can’t find any in stock now.

Link Posted: 2/7/2021 10:43:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 8:19:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Marshal is a really good guy to deal with. He has both a US FFL and Canadian Firearms Dealer License. That barrel is in stock in the US. I remember talking to Marshal and he has a special relationship with Faxon. He got them to make Canadian compliant barrels.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top