Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2023 10:58:54 PM EDT
Anyone have a lead where I can buy some?

Thanks for the help in advance
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 11:14:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Mobilty6:

View Quote

You're probably looking for bulk but if you are in a pinch, I might have a few i could spare if you aren't picky.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 11:08:31 PM EDT
[#2]
They've been probably the hardest to find primer for a long time.  I could spare some if you are in the northern portion of the state.
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 7:04:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry Turbo I should have mentioned that I live in Clark county in my original post
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 7:08:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By crapshoot:

You're probably looking for bulk but if you are in a pinch, I might have a few i could spare if you aren't picky.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By crapshoot:

Thanks CS
I’ve been doing some research and found that
Cci 34’s utilize magnum loads and I have some of those
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 9:29:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry Turbo I should have mentioned that I live in Clark county in my original post
View Quote
My brother in law lives in Vegas, and I will probably see him on an elk hunt over the next couple weeks.  I could give him some to take back to Vegas for you to meet up with him.  I mostly have Federal 215s.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top