Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2024 12:14:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 12:35:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Time for them to reach out to AG Knudsen and Gov Gianforte if they haven’t already. It’s also time to name names in CFS who would do this to a family in this state.

This would be a hill I would fight on.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 9:39:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I was coming here to post this. What in the actual hell is going on in the world?
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 10:40:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JAG2955] [#3]
Gianforte's response was nonsensical.

https://x.com/GovGianforte/status/1752109957020094598?s=20
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 2:49:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JAG2955:
Gianforte's response was nonsensical.

https://x.com/GovGianforte/status/1752109957020094598?s=20
View Quote

If you don't have a twitter account you can't see that this is a whole thread, so I'm including it here.

Pretty fucking weak response IMHO. Sounds like the Lt. Governor only reviewed the claims of one side and determined within hours that no law was broken. If that is indeed the case, we need to change the laws because this should never happen. It was shocking enough that a child could be removed from their parents for political views. But what I found most shocking was that they could be sent out of state against the parent's wishes. This makes that new law banning medical gender transition totally toothless because the kid could just be sent somewhere that allows it.

Here's what Libs of Tiktok had to say:

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 3:07:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Some truly evil shit.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 3:30:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By t75fnaco3pwzhd:

If you don't have a twitter account you can't see that this is a whole thread, so I'm including it here.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/513127/Screenshot_20240130_114313-3112782.png

Pretty fucking weak response IMHO. Sounds like the Lt. Governor only reviewed the claims of one side and determined within hours that no law was broken. If that is indeed the case, we need to change the laws because this should never happen. It was shocking enough that a child could be removed from their parents for political views. But what I found most shocking was that they could be sent out of state against the parent's wishes. This makes that new law banning medical gender transition totally toothless because the kid could just be sent somewhere that allows it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/513127/Screenshot_20240130_114827-3112783.png
View Quote
Thanks.

If that dad killdozers anything, I'm voting innocent.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 3:42:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/513127/Screenshot_20240130_114313-3112782.png

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/513127/Screenshot_20240130_114827-3112783.png
Thanks.

Same.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 4:45:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm with you guys, but at 14 this kid is pretty well indoctrinated. You could also read that as fucked in the head almost permanently. How do you bring a kid back from that? Military school? No matter what scenario I try to envision, I see a kid that age and that far gone as thinking you are torturing them. You hate them, etc. In no way am I saying children should be making decisions like this, but with a commie mom waiting for her in Canada (I assume). You're just about screwed. What do you do? You'd need a total immersion deep deprogramming and a way to make it stick.

The really crazy thing is that this vulnerable child (Jennifer) was clearly coached on what to say so that they could claim another body and soul. Another confused kid chalked up on the scoreboard. How often does this happen to children that are educated outside of the public school system...?
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 5:22:10 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Well, that’s a REALLY disappointing response from Gianforte. Does he understand the fight we’re in? Apparently not.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 6:20:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Disappointing to see that disgusting shit happen in Montana.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 11:39:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks.

View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 1:22:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By AMERIKINSHIP:
I'm with you guys, but at 14 this kid is pretty well indoctrinated. You could also read that as fucked in the head almost permanently. How do you bring a kid back from that? Military school? No matter what scenario I try to envision, I see a kid that age and that far gone as thinking you are torturing them. You hate them, etc. In no way am I saying children should be making decisions like this, but with a commie mom waiting for her in Canada (I assume). You're just about screwed. What do you do? You'd need a total immersion deep deprogramming and a way to make it stick.

The really crazy thing is that this vulnerable child (Jennifer) was clearly coached on what to say so that they could claim another body and soul. Another confused kid chalked up on the scoreboard. How often does this happen to children that are educated outside of the public school system...?
View Quote

The whole thing is a tragedy.

Preying on vulnerable children to further an agenda is pure evil.

Homeschool is looking more certain all the time.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 2:38:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Since I'm trying to keep my "show" focused on MT I had to do an episode on this.  I'm trying to fight this crap somehow. and I'll never accept it.  I have some links on the video description for the family's fundraiser and a link to the parent's original video.

STS#6 Montana Family loses Custody of Daughter - Kolstad Family Case
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 11:49:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: blazerking78] [#14]
That whole story was something else. The kid was screaming out repeatedly for help. In reading the story the journalist basically writes it out that the parents were forcing this on the little girl, wanting her to be a little boy. She had told her friends that she was going to continue to cause problems and try to kill herself to get taken away from her dad and stepmomster.
I feel bad for the kid hopefully she gets to help that she's been asking for. Both parents need to be ran over by that killdozer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top