Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2024 5:36:00 PM EDT
Is the Mossberg Shockwave on the state ban list?  I found a decent price from a major online dealer but they won't ship here because they believe it's restricted by state law.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:39:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Not restricted. The Marksman is Puyallup has a wall full of them.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:04:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cops66:
Not restricted. The Marksman is Puyallup has a wall full of them.
View Quote

Thanks!  This dealer also won't ship 10/22s.  I think they just don't want to deal with any possibility of a hassle.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:51:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By BluedSteel:

Thanks!  This dealer also won't ship 10/22s.  I think they just don't want to deal with any possibility of a hassle.
View Quote

That’s probably it, as they aren’t restricted either.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:09:35 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

PSA won't even ship a bolt action, single load, child's rifle because it has a threaded barrel
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:22:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Is the Mossberg Shockwave on the state ban list?  I found a decent price from a major online dealer but they won't ship here because they believe it's restricted by state law.
View Quote

@BluedSteel is there a sale somewhere? I've been thinking I need a shockwave.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 5:17:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Grab a Gun had version in brown finish for $389.  They won't ship to Washington though.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 11:21:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Wasn't it Furgesen who wrote the opinion that removed prosecution for shotshell firing AOW's too? That an AOW wasn't a SBS under state laws.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top