Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2023 11:59:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Taft]
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 2:23:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Oklahoma is a Repubic that happily supports the Constitution. Tulsa and OKC are abit more liberal.
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 7:46:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: King_Mud] [#2]
Originally Posted By Taft:
Wife has a son and 3 grand kids in the Piedmont area.

My son is in AZ with no grand kids, probably won't have any.

I'm here in the communist state of Californiastan paying outrages taxes, high prices, way too much regulations.

.....but we have a pretty good gun collection.

How is Oklahoma for gun rights ?

Suppressors ?

Title 3

SBR's ?

Yes, you should buy them. All of them. Plus a SBS.

Any carry restrictions ? Makes and types of guns ?

They frown on anything above 45 caliber

I am a honorably retired peace officer with an HR218 exemption so I can carry in all 50 states.  

Thanks for looking.

-Taft
View Quote

ETA: answers in red in quote.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 4:33:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Oklahoma is a constitutional carry state, so you can pretty much carry anything.  The old CCW law restricted calibers to nothing over .45, but that went away with the new law.  There are restrictions as  to where you can carry though.

Oklahoma has always been a Title ii friendly state, so supressors, SBRs, DDs, automatic, SBS, AOWs are all allowed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top