Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2024 11:06:19 AM EDT
After Atomic was closed down I find myself looking for another FFL, both for economical normal transfers but also NFA items. Anyone have any suggestions aside from wading through the list at in the pinned post at the top of this forum. Lots are out of date on that list.

Bonus for NW Metro in Anoka/Maple Grove/Plymouth/Rogers areas. Thanks all in advance!
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 12:32:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jakezor] [#1]
I've done transfers at Arnzen Arms (eden prairie?) and Dunaway Custom Arms (forest lake).
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 3:12:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 6:04:56 PM EDT
[#3]
MN Firearms Training in Anoka *might* do it. I know they have a Silencer Shop kiosk so they do some NFA stuff.

Might be worth a call.

(612) 644-8864

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 11:20:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I've purchased numerous suppressors from Dunaway Custom Arms in Forest Lake and have no complaints.  Since I moved further west though, I've been considering making a purchase from Total Defense in Ramsey (right off of HWY 47, just north of Anoka).  Since I've had such good luck with Dunaway though, I may just stick with doing the 60 minute drive over there, even though Total Defense is only 10 minutes from home.

*Note: Dunaway does not have a range, so no conjugals.  I despise the noise of indoor ranges, so that isn't a concern to me.  To others it may, though.  Total Defense does have an indoor range, but not sure if they allow conjugals or not.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 2:26:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Last few suppressors have been through DK Mags in New Brighton.  Positive experiences, but I don't recall their fees.  No range.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:42:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Dk mags for my last three and didn’t feel gouged
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top