Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2024 10:17:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SigOwner_P229]
BLUF: 8 years ago I sent some high value ($8k) gears to a gear shop in Bloomsdale to be repaired. Quoted turnaround time was 6 months. I'm still waiting and now the shop won't return calls, I think they're ghosting me.

Why have I been patient for years? The guy is good at excuses. Excuses I've been given:
An employee broken a machine and had to wait for parts to be made by another shop.
Employee used wrong material and have to make them again.
His dad died.
He moved his operation to a new shop.
An employee messed up the heat treatment and they can't repair the gears so they're making all new.
"What? You didn't get them? We sent them to you!" But couldn't provide tracking.
Oh, our previous S&R lady set them aside instead of shipping them, and the got wet & rusted, we will have to make new ones again.

Now they won't even answer the phone.

#1 Can someone call from a local phone number and verify if they (Tim Luken is the owner and usually answers) answer?

#2 if someone is close enough would you be willing to drive past the business and see if they are still in business?

Address from the website is:
ST Gear & Machine
124 Highway 61, Bloomsdale, MO
573-483-5002
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:37:21 PM EDT
[#1]
PM sent.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:42:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hanz:
PM sent.
View Quote

Thank you, big help! And confirms my suspicions...they are purposefully ignoring me...
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:48:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Shootindave] [#3]
Looks like Timothy Lueken and Sheila Lueken were the original registered agents for the business in 2007, and Timothy was removed from the business license filing in 2010. Looks like they use their home address for the business filings. FWIW.

Missouri Attorney General Office - Business Complaint E-Filing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top