Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2024 9:08:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dcs12345]
Never mind.  We found the missing strap

My oldest kid has a backpack that has a chest strap that has gone missing.  The company that makes the backpack is named Satch and is based in Germany.  They will replace the strap for free, but they will only ship to a German or Austrian address, not to the US.

I sent their customer service ( [email protected]) an email stating:
My son was using his Satch pack “troublemaker” and the chest strap has going missing.
Is there a way to get a replacement chest strap?

They said they “We're sorry! We would be very happy to send you the requested spare part, but due to transport costs and other regulations, it is not possible to send spare parts/orders to the US.

Perhaps you have friends in Germany or Austria to whom you can order a spare part so that they can forward the package to you?”

Would anyone be willing to either email them asking for the chest strap for a Satch Pack that is in the color “troublemaker” or have me email them with your address, then forward me the part?  Of course I would cover any shipping costs (assuming I can PP you or some other method)

Here is a picture of the backpack

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top