Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2024 1:30:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SSVGroupCoach]
I've been wanting to replace my Colt Pattern PCC for a while now and this is what I settled on.

Why, because F Polis, that's why.

PSA PCC

The rifle itself is all new, but I put some stuff I had laying around on it, including some generic (prob airsoft) mounts, etc. It's not for 'serious' use, so if something breaks, oh well.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:35:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Sick little blaster man. The image thing is kinda wonky on this website.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:38:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll see if I still have a hosting account somewhere.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 1:52:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pestilence12] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SSVGroupCoach:
I'll see if I still have a hosting account somewhere.
View Quote

Host it somewhere, anywhere, then right click on the hosted image, click open in new tab, copy that link address up in the URL bar, click the Image icon on your post, then paste the URL. You can use your dropbox still, just open the picture in a web tab and copy that URL, not the share image url in the app.

Its kind of dumb. If you get a membership you can directly upload images up to 3-4MB.

Can we get details on the PCC?
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 2:35:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Can we get details on the PCC?
View Quote

Yeah its a 10.5" PSA build, I didn't go super serious, high dollar on it. Everything is literally from the junk drawer. An old Aimpoint CompM2, no name front sight and mil surplus rear sight, a prototype ambi charging handle from... cripes, 2010? when I was working a lot with Phase5 Tactical, and a Inforce 100lm light that they sent me back in the day and my favorite sling a SpecOps Brand Patrol 2pt.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 3:25:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Yeah its a 10.5" PSA build, I didn't go super serious, high dollar on it. Everything is literally from the junk drawer. An old Aimpoint CompM2, no name front sight and mil surplus rear sight, a prototype ambi charging handle from... cripes, 2010? when I was working a lot with Phase5 Tactical, and a Inforce 100lm light that they sent me back in the day and my favorite sling a SpecOps Brand Patrol 2pt.
View Quote

Sweet! Nothing wrong with a junk drawer build. Here's my psa 10.5 5.56 junk drawer build.

Attachment Attached File

Loud, but fun. I have a Turbo K RB coming that will go on this to cut the blast.

What do you like about the patrol 2pt over other slings?
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 3:39:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SSVGroupCoach] [#6]
Very nice!

As for other two points, I've had all the rest, Magpul, BFG, Vickers, etc.

There are two things that make the Patrol stand out, 1) the thicker webbing doesn't cut into your neck/shoulders as much and it's much easier to manipulate with gloves on. 2) The little 5" section of bungee will save your neck literally if you get snagged on something, and give a little bit so you don't clothesline yourself.

The fact that it's cheaper than most of the others is just icing on top.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 3:45:19 PM EDT
[#7]
PS: I think the original image link is fixed now.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 6:23:44 PM EDT
[#8]
PS: I think the original image link is fixed now.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 6:43:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By The_Fly:

View Quote

Weird.

PSA PCC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top